Thread: dnp

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

dnp

ive seen the dnp blowing up all over you tube, anybody try this crap ive seen you can simply buy it online as a research chem. i have no interest in something thats supposingly so hardcore. I've herd it literly melts the fat threw your skin no matter if your at the buffet 10 times a day or not. sounds crazy didn't know something of this existed.

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    ive seen the dnp blowing up all over you tube, anybody try this crap ive seen you can simply buy it online as a research chem. i have no interest in something thats supposingly so hardcore. I've herd it literly melts the fat threw your skin no matter if your at the buffet 10 times a day or not. sounds crazy didn't know something of this existed.
    It works, but it will kill your ass right now. I'm the type of guy that injects 3m shoots of tren ace into my pecs, and i wouldn't touch DNP if some one put a gun to my head

This is a DIRECT quote from its profile on this site..

DNP Side Effects
    DNP is Dangerous.

If you screw up using it, you may go blind, or end up in the hospital on an ice bed receiving ice-water enemas as the doctors frantically try to make the temperature of your yellow and sweaty body go back down. And no, Im not joking. On the positive side, very few people have died from DNP use, although it remains a distinct possibility, as some DNP related fatalities have been reported. (14)(23)

Outside the Bodybuilding world, DNP is used to make certain dyes, break open a capsule of it and youll see that the distinct color you get on your hands is nearly impossible to wash off. It can also be used as a fungicide, herbicide, and insecticide. Before that, in the early part of the 1900s it was used as an explosive.

Last edited by corestorm; 04-09-2015 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information