D0BERMAN is offline New Member

question peptide reconstituiting/hcg

I'm about to mix hc g for the first time, and I'd just like a little advise whether I'm doing it correctly or not. I've watched videos on it and read all about mixing it but personal experience is reassuring as well!

So basically I've been advised to mix 5000iu hcg with 1ml sterile water (My bac water shipment was canceled and I'm trying to find another legit source in the mean time) So all I could grab is sterile water and I'll freeze them down for the time being.

So my sterile water comes in 2ml vials, and if I draw up the whole thing on my insulin syringe it gives me 100 UNITS, so in order to mix it with 1mg of sterile water this means I add 50 UNITS to the hcg thus 1ml.

Then after mix I draw it up into 10 insulin pins creating 5 units per syringe. Can anyone vouch this is correct. It didn't seem like it would be much per syringe to pin, but I'm told 1ml is all you need to dilute it with.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D0BERMAN View Post
    I'm about to mix hc g for the first time, and I'd just like a little advise whether I'm doing it correctly or not. I've watched videos on it and read all about mixing it but personal experience is reassuring as well!

So basically I've been advised to mix 5000iu hcg with 1ml sterile water (My bac water shipment was canceled and I'm trying to find another legit source in the mean time) So all I could grab is sterile water and I'll freeze them down for the time being.

So my sterile water comes in 2ml vials, and if I draw up the whole thing on my insulin syringe it gives me 100 UNITS, so in order to mix it with 1mg of sterile water this means I add 50 UNITS to the hcg thus 1ml.

Then after mix I draw it up into 10 insulin pins creating 5 units per syringe. Can anyone vouch this is correct. It didn't seem like it would be much per syringe to pin, but I'm told 1ml is all you need to dilute it with.
    Use 2ml and at that concentration 10(first tic) on the slin pin would give you exactly 250iu that you'd inject e3.5d... For a total of 500iu wkly!

Your math is correct... But I'd wait till you get your Bac water and do not use the lil vial of NACL(it's only good for one injection)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Use 2ml and at that concentration 10(first tic) on the slin pin would give you exactly 250iu that you'd inject e3.5d... For a total of 500iu wkly!

Your math is correct... But I'd wait till you get your Bac water and do not use the lil vial of NACL(it's only good for one injection)...
    Okay thank you! I actually ended up sitting on the little vial of NACL and wasted it anyway, so I grabbed a bunch of 2ml sterile water amps from the needle exchange. I read its fine to preload the slin pins and freeze them down for the time being.. I've already started the cycle and probably wont get the bac water for another 2 weeks so its the best I can do for the time being.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You can do that... No need to freeze though... Once you've reconstituted the hCG then refrigerate immediately... Then on pin days(for HCG) just pull out and draw!

Note I keep my vial in a pill bottle(water/air tight) for bacteria reasons... Works well. Just clean bottle w/alcohol and let air dry b4 putting in fridge)...

You can do that... No need to freeze though... Once you've reconstituted the hCG then refrigerate immediately... Then on pin days(for HCG) just pull out and draw!

Note I keep my vial in a pill bottle(water/air tight) for bacteria reasons... Works well. Just clean bottle w/alcohol and let air dry b4 putting in fridge)...
    My hcg comes in an amp you have to crack open, so I have to preload all my insulin syringes at once as I don't have a sterile vial to store it in so I have to preload all the slin pins soon as I mix it. If I just put all the preloaded slin pins in the fridge in a sterile plastic air tight box or air tight zip loc what kind of life does it have in the fridge? If I can get 3 weeks out of it would be perfect..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D0BERMAN View Post
    My hcg comes in an amp you have to crack open, so I have to preload all my insulin syringes at once as I don't have a sterile vial to store it in so I have to preload all the slin pins soon as I mix it. If I just put all the preloaded slin pins in the fridge in a sterile plastic air tight box or air tight zip loc what kind of life does it have in the fridge? If I can get 3 weeks out of it would be perfect..
    From what I read w/sterile water is it's good up to 60 days w/out losing potency(as w/bac it's good for 90) but preloading won't be a problem... I've never done this as mine comes in 5000iu vials... But that would work(I'd go w/the air tight bag)...

From what I read w/sterile water is it's good up to 60 days w/out losing potency(as w/bac it's good for 90) but preloading won't be a problem... I've never done this as mine comes in 5000iu vials... But that would work(I'd go w/the air tight bag)...
    Okay thanks for your help man much appreciated

Thread Information