Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By MR-FQ320
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Brett N

Thread: New to this want to lose weight...

shmills is offline New Member

New to this want to lose weight...

I have purchased some clenbuterol , 50 50Mg, and Masteron 10ml and 10ml of test propitionate. I am looking for a boost been working out for a couple years now without anything, but over the counter things. I am not sure how to do this. I bought Masteron because I read it will help while cutting with low side effects, clen to help fat loss and the test I don't know it was cheap and I might just sell it, but I heard it can be used in any cycle almost. I don't want any real boosts, just a bit of an edge, lower I think than recommended doses was thinking of Masteron 300 wkly, clen 75 to 100 a day and maybe a very small amount of test just to keep levels normal or a bit of a boost. I don't want to get into blood work, or arimidex , and nolvadex and all that if I can avoid it, just want slow gains, and a boost on fat loss....Was considering winstrol too, I don't want to end up with dry joints either, I am 44, have a good strength base.....Was once pressing 300 running etc, lost it all....Been trying to get it back now for a couple years with slow gains. Blood pressure and cholesterol are not an issue but I do weigh in at 290lbs, 5'11" fair bit of muscle now, leg press 800lbs fairly well, 250 bench....not bad cardio, but still too much fat...coming from 210 pressing 300lbs running half marathons in University, to 335 no muscle energy, herniated, real bad, at it a couple years now...Daily gymer again.

Just want to get a edge using what I have nothing serious, fat loss a bit of mass and strength, I hit the gym daily 2-3 hours average, no screwing around but this is new ground if someone with knowledge could help. Also I am a person who has low body hair, on the fair side I guess, do fear gyno and water retention has always been an issue with me, gain lose weight fast and sweat crazy....
    Last edited by shmills; 04-10-2015 at 02:09 PM. Reason: more info

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    With all due respect, you have got this completely wrong my friend, I can help and I want to help but the the things you've heard are all pretty much incorrect up to press. The good thing is you have some years on your shoulders so you be a bit wiser than some of these kids round here.

I doubt your diet is up to scratch. What does training consist of ? Supplements are just that - supplements ! To a diet and exercise regime. You have to master these two first then put the icing on the cake. Just slow down and get your house in order first pal
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 04-10-2015 at 02:17 PM.
    corestorm and NACH3 like this.

Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    With all due respect, you have got this completely wrong my friend, I can help and I want to help but the the things you've heard are all pretty much incorrect up to press. The good thing is you have some years on your shoulders so you be a bit wiser than some of these kids round here.

I doubt your diet is up to scratch. What does training consist of ? Supplements are just that - supplements ! To a diet and exercise regime. You have to master these two first then put the icing on the cake. Just slow down and get your house in order first pal
    Ok I watch diet too, breakfast a whey shake with skim milk powder, greens that gives me my daily fruits and vegetable serving in one shake, and teaspoon of creatine. Sometimes a bananas, and lots of water...and supplements...multi, fish oil, glucosamine/msm joints, bvits, 1000mg vitc terribulus terrestris 1000mg. snack 2-3 hours later usually egg whites, or can chicken fibre bar, lunch usually fat free yogurt water lots daily, can chicken or fish piece fruit maybe, trying to cut supper usually just boiled meat of some sort get rid of salt and fat, browned with fresh garlic ginger and onions...piece of brown bread....same almost always....too much Peanut butter though 1-2 lbs weekly it is my fix.....
    Supplements at night too...trib 1000 vitc 1000, glucosamine.....do amino acids morn night and pre work and post to...ZMA and melatonin too....

Work Mon/Thurs Back-Chest mini bi's abs, Tues/Fri, Shoulders/Traps Mini tri's forearms, abs, Wed/Sat legs/Abs, Sun optional or arms now, thinking of going heavy on Sundays soon.....This is if I an not working too hard, I am in construction so some days smashing floors and demo work I an not keeping my schedule complete but at the gym ever day anyway.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Masteron won't help you one bit. Forget about it.

If You don't want to get into blood work , pct, AI then forget about test too.

Maybe try out the clen of your desperate but I recommend logging what u eat and how much, something doesn't add up, all that work and that amount of food should have you already jacked.

Good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well the best thing for you would be to hit the diet section bro.Post up your diet with macros.They will get you over the edge.Not Mast or clen .You don't need a crutch just a lil help.Good luck!
    Brett N likes this.

Well i have been at it for a while gains are happening but my weight doesn't change too much, but body fat is decreasing and I see it...muscle, I just want an edge here is something I read, I have the test prop and clen and masteron thinking of doing this, wondering about post now?? Going to do this I think....but post novaldex I am not sure....??? Intermediate Masteron Cycle Example (10 weeks total cycle time)
    Weeks 1 – 10:
    - Testosterone Propionate at 100mg/week (25mg every other day)
    - Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate ) at 400mg/week (100mg every other day)
    Weeks 1 – 8:
    - Anavar at 50 – 70mg/day
    just without the anavar and with may75-100 clen...
    his is an intermediate Masteron cycle that is a lean mass or cutting centered cycle, designed to ‘harden’ the physique as much as possible while providing either fat loss or lean mass gain with minimal fat gain and zero water retention (provided the individual’s diet is adjusted to facilitate any of these desired goals. Testosterone is relegated to a support position at a TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) dose of 100mg weekly. Testosterone in this cycle is present only to maintain normal and proper physiological functions governed by Testosterone in the absence of natural endogenous production of Testosterone due to the use of anabolic steroids in this cycle. Using Testosterone at such a low dose should also negate any possible amount of aromatization without the need for an aromatase inhibitor. In this cycle, Masteron would further facilitate this by acting as an aromatase inhibitor itself. The use of Masteron and Anavar as the primary compounds will serve to provide a lean hard physique in either the caloric deficit of a cutting cycle, or the addition of lean mass in a lean mass cycle without the added water weight or fat retention/gain.

What do you think need an edge just a little....It is a fairly cheap cycle too....$250.....

lean mass low side effects??

I choose masteron because of low side effects, no water, gyno etc, clen to burn fat and I am thinking test prop to regulate and maintain test levels...maybe minor gains as masteron frees up test too for growth???
    Wondering about post and really know nothing, just want an edge to gain lean mass that will stay, was thinking about winstrol equipoise maybe it was primobolan depot or tablets, just want small edge lean gains no water, no gyno low side effects etc....know nothing about post though....with a 300mg weekly masteron ethanate maybe 125wkly test prop thinking no gyno because low test and masteron??? Clen to burn and energize 75-100.......Post???
    Last edited by shmills; 04-10-2015 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Masteron won't help you one bit. Forget about it.

If You don't want to get into blood work , pct, AI then forget about test too.

Maybe try out the clen of your desperate but I recommend logging what u eat and how much, something doesn't add up, all that work and that amount of food should have you already jacked.

Good luck.
    please last posts and reply.....

please read last posts and reply....

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't look like you have enough gear for a proper cycle and your nutrition needs work. I suggest posting up your exact meal plan with the macros for each meal for review in the nutrition section

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Precisely... And it also seems your not eating enough, which in return can slow your metabolism... I'm 192+(fluctuates) but I eat at least 3x whst you eat in a day....

With that said the juice will not help and you will be extremely disappointed... Get your bf down to 15%or lower if possible... And then the winny may work if your sub 12%... Mast at single digits is unbelievable... But it won't do anything and you need to run test as any base to any cycle... This may not be for you b/c BW and AIs and HCG are a must in cycle...

GL OP and post up in the diet section...

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I know it sucks but you aren't going to get the answer you want to hear in this forum. There is no quick fix and "supplements" are never going to take the place of an improper diet.

Seriously, go to the nutrition section and post your diet and macros as close to perfect as you can. (macros - calories, fat, protein and carbs) Sometimes we don't even know what we don't know so it's impossible to put a finger on what we need to change. Save the "supplements" for down the road when you will actually benefit from them. There are apps and other programs that will help you figure out your exact food intake and the knowledge of members here will help you tremendously.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information