jackthatsteel is offline New Member

Another First Cycle Post

Hello! I am planning to begin my first cycle in two weeks. I have a plan I think is correct but I also have questions. Thank you in advance for your time.

Stats
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 203 lbs
    Bodyfat: 18%
    Years training: about 18

Supplies
    Test C - 20ml at 300mg per ml
    Arimidex
    Nolva
    Clomid

Planned Cycle
    12 weeks at 500mg per week of Test C (using an underground lab. will post pic in UGL section. please check it out too)
    Arimidex at .25mg EOD during cycle and up until beginning of PCT

Planned PCT
    Beginning 18 days after last Test C shot and a duration of 4 weeks
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20

Diet
    I will be following Austinite's advice and also using my own experience

Questions
    Have I put together a correct first cycle plan?
    Does anybody have any advice or tips?
    I plan on using 1 inch needles and rotating glutes. Is that ok? Maybe go 1.5 inches?
    I've read that when using long acting Test it's ok to inject once a week but I also read every 3.5 days is recommended. Advice?
    I've read multiple opinions on cycle lengths. One post said 8 weeks, some say 10 weeks minimum, and others say 12 weeks...thoughts?
    A friend is recommending I do 1 cc a week for 2 weeks, 2 cc for 8 weeks and then back to 1 cc for the last 2 weeks. I haven't found any reference to that on here so sounds like bs.
    Should I frontload?
    I plan on using AR-R for clomid, nolva, arimidex as I have no other way to obtain those. Good experiences with them and their products?

I apologize for all of the questions. I want to get this right and will not start until I have all of my products and a good plan in place.

Please take a second to look at my post in the UGL section.

I really appreciate all of the advice given on posts I've read and thank you in advance for helping me.

Anybody?

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthatsteel
    Hello! I am planning to begin my first cycle in two weeks. I have a plan I think is correct but I also have questions. Thank you in advance for your time. Stats Age: 33 Height: 5'10" Weight: 203 lbs Bodyfat: 18% Years training: about 18 Supplies Test C - 20ml at 300mg per ml Arimidex Nolva Clomid Planned Cycle 12 weeks at 500mg per week of Test C (using an underground lab. will post pic in UGL section. please check it out too) Arimidex at .25mg EOD during cycle and up until beginning of PCT Planned PCT Beginning 18 days after last Test C shot and a duration of 4 weeks Clomid: 75/50/50/50 Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20 Diet I will be following Austinite's advice and also using my own experience Questions Have I put together a correct first cycle plan? Does anybody have any advice or tips? I plan on using 1 inch needles and rotating glutes. Is that ok? Maybe go 1.5 inches? I've read that when using long acting Test it's ok to inject once a week but I also read every 3.5 days is recommended. Advice? I've read multiple opinions on cycle lengths. One post said 8 weeks, some say 10 weeks minimum, and others say 12 weeks...thoughts? A friend is recommending I do 1 cc a week for 2 weeks, 2 cc for 8 weeks and then back to 1 cc for the last 2 weeks. I haven't found any reference to that on here so sounds like bs. Should I frontload? I plan on using AR-R for clomid, nolva, arimidex as I have no other way to obtain those. Good experiences with them and their products? I apologize for all of the questions. I want to get this right and will not start until I have all of my products and a good plan in place. Please take a second to look at my post in the UGL section. I really appreciate all of the advice given on posts I've read and thank you in advance for helping me.
    Hey man. Have you looked into using hcg too? With glutes I use 1.5 inch and I'd use the same if I was you (with body fat at 18%). What about delts and quads? I much prefer these sites. I get way less PIP there. Maybe you should lower your body fat before cycling? Especially if you're looking to bulk. I'm on my first cycle atm too

Thank you for the response. I haven't started the cycle yet and am trying to get everything lined up first...so as far as hcg goes, I'm not able to get it. Should I not do a cycle without it? I will use 1.5 inch for my glutes and if need be I'll do 1 inch in quads and delts. I'll work on lowering my body fat before I begin. Thanks for the advice!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthatsteel
    Thank you for the response. I haven't started the cycle yet and am trying to get everything lined up first...so as far as hcg goes, I'm not able to get it. Should I not do a cycle without it? I will use 1.5 inch for my glutes and if need be I'll do 1 inch in quads and delts. I'll work on lowering my body fat before I begin. Thanks for the advice!
    I wouldn't cycle without hcg . It will help maintain testicular function and make pct much smoother

Ok thanks. I'll try to get my hands on some before I start.

JordBank is offline New Member
    HCG isn't necessary in my opinion. Your PCT looks great, and with doses at 500mg a week of test only the PCT you have will get you back to "normal" just fine. 1.5" needle will be your best option if your are injecting into glutes. The cycle you have looks great man run it how you have it down and you should see killer gains! Good luck!

Thanks Jord! I'm trying to be like a sponge and absorb all the info I can. I appreciate your advice.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Get some hcg you'll be glad you did.

Thread Information