dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

adding hgh to the cycle

Can I do T4, Tren and hgh? If yes, what would be the dosage for hgh?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    As much as you can afford! Just kidding, sort of, but if you do not do at least 4-6 months worth of HGH I would not even bother; personally. When using real HGH, I did not notice any positive or negative effects until I hit about 4IU's 5 days a week for several months.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I also wanted to add that you asked if you can run those three compounds together. But, you should not run tren unless using testosterone as a base. Also, if you do not have several cycles under you belt you should not run tren because it is the strongest steroid available and you should take testosterone first to determine how you body handles that first. Also, if you are not 25 yet you should not be using any of these compounds.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I also wanted to add that you asked if you can run those three compounds together. But, you should not run tren unless using testosterone as a base. Also, if you do not have several cycles under you belt you should not run tren because it is the strongest steroid available and you should take testosterone first to determine how you body handles that first. Also, if you are not 25 yet you should not be using any of these compounds.
    Thx for the info. I'm 27 and I've ran tren on my first cycle. I didn't get any side effect except for symptoms of gyno. I want to do 10 to 16 week cycle and from what I gotten is that hgh keeps body fat % low

Thread Information