Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swolehead

Thread: First Timer Cycle For Physique Comp

  1. #1
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23

    First Timer Cycle For Physique Comp

    I am 22 been hitting the gym for about 6 years straight mostly for football, played high school up to semi pro ball about a year and a half of those 6 have been physique based building, i also have sciatica which is kinda stunting my leg growth. Went from 140-160lbs which i think may be my wall at 6'0'' 5.4% bf. Had a coach tell me I don't stand a chance without cycling. Never took a cycle before, well aware of all the effects and well aware of how to manage it the question now is more or less what is the best for my goal of 190lbs and what do the vets and pro's think is best. I hit the gym 5 out of 7 days a week for about 2hrs at a time. Eating well over 5000 calories a day prepped and mapped out to fit my body's needs. My dieting is consistent and constant as well as my training, hate the idea of injectables would rather the orals but i know the orals are a helluva lot worse than the injectables. What are your thoughts? I hear tren and test e for both is the way to go i just need the vets opinions.

  2. #2
    swolehead's Avatar
    swolehead is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    536
    you should be able to 190 natural at 6 feet your to young also may I see a picture of you at said 5.4%bf
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Yeah anytime i break 160lbs i end up losing that

  4. #4
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMatic
    Yeah anytime i break 160lbs i end up losing that
    i end up shredding it and broadening out. For some reason i cant upload pics but heres a link to my instagram www.instagram.com/wolfpackmatic

  5. #5
    swolehead's Avatar
    swolehead is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    536
    I would delete that unless you want people knowing who u r

  6. #6
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    I would delete that unless you want people knowing who u r
    i don't care much haha just looking for advice could wipe the info later when i get access to post my photos

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    No one is going to tell you what to take... Plus Tren on a first cycle is just playin w/fire(you ain't ready for the tren train wreck...

    And yes your still way to young(youve got 3 yrs to answer your ? Of what to take... But I'll shorten it for Ya and it should only be test only - you don't even know how your body will react to test only let alone test tren(and tren e - good luck if sides start b/c it tske a couple wjs to clear rather than ace its out in 3 days...

    I'd suggest you read the stickies! Tons of info man! GL!

  8. #8
    Projectswole is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMatic View Post
    I am 22 been hitting the gym for about 6 years straight mostly for football, played high school up to semi pro ball about a year and a half of those 6 have been physique based building, i also have sciatica which is kinda stunting my leg growth. Went from 140-160lbs which i think may be my wall at 6'0'' 5.4% bf. Had a coach tell me I don't stand a chance without cycling. Never took a cycle before, well aware of all the effects and well aware of how to manage it the question now is more or less what is the best for my goal of 190lbs and what do the vets and pro's think is best. I hit the gym 5 out of 7 days a week for about 2hrs at a time. Eating well over 5000 calories a day prepped and mapped out to fit my body's needs. My dieting is consistent and constant as well as my training, hate the idea of injectables would rather the orals but i know the orals are a helluva lot worse than the injectables. What are your thoughts? I hear tren and test e for both is the way to go i just need the vets opinions.
    Test E. 500mg a week split into two shots. Get some liquidex from.AR-R and some nolva and clomid from them as well for post cycle. Keep it simple for the first one, research like crazy and if you do good on the test only run some tren on your second cycle. Don't let these *****'s scare you off, most people on this site are living in some dream world where younger people don't take AAS. I myself understand harm reduction.

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectswole View Post
    Don't let these *****'s scare you off, most people on this site are living in some dream world where younger people don't take AAS. I myself understand harm reduction.
    Not a dream world at all. We just err on the side of caution. He's 6' and 160 lbs. If you don't think he could adjust his nutrition and training and gain substantial LBM at his age without AAS then maybe you need to self-educate a bit.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectswole View Post
    Test E. 500mg a week split into two shots. Get some liquidex from.AR-R and some nolva and clomid from them as well for post cycle. Keep it simple for the first one, research like crazy and if you do good on the test only run some tren on your second cycle. Don't let these *****'s scare you off, most people on this site are living in some dream world where younger people don't take AAS. I myself understand harm reduction.
    What? Obviously you don't know the risks involved... If you started early I'll see you when your in your mid 30's in the HRT section... And please don't advise the young to cycle as this site is about SAFE AAS USE not blind bro science... Read Austins protocols! All the latest info on cycling safely(unlike the Internet)!!!

    I was writing the same time you were, Kel!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-10-2015 at 07:59 PM.

  11. #11
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    What? Obviously you don't know the risks involved... If you started early I'll see you when your in your mid 30's in the HRT section... And please don't advise the young to cycle as this site is about SAFE AAS USE not blind bro science... Read Austins protocols! All the latest info on cycling safely(unlike the Internet)!!! I was writing the same time you were, Kel!
    yeah i've made some crazy adjustments to my dieting and training if there's anything i know well it's my training and i always get an outside opinion for new and better options on dieting. I hit the books real hard on lifting and training i just for the life of me can't gain the weight like i said i'm here to get the education from the vets on what to do. Been stuck at 160 for a year and a half strict dieting and intense training more power and strength lifts less cardio. What do you guys think would be a good starter cycle? Also i was asthmatic before i outgrew it and i found the medication i was on was pretty much the legal form of clen which i have used before once or twice and got some good strength gains and better stamina cardio wise. Pretty much just looking to put on weight i know i'm struggling to put on and put it on safely.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMatic View Post
    yeah i've made some crazy adjustments to my dieting and training if there's anything i know well it's my training and i always get an outside opinion for new and better options on dieting. I hit the books real hard on lifting and training i just for the life of me can't gain the weight like i said i'm here to get the education from the vets on what to do. Been stuck at 160 for a year and a half strict dieting and intense training more power and strength lifts less cardio. What do you guys think would be a good starter cycle? Also i was asthmatic before i outgrew it and i found the medication i was on was pretty much the legal form of clen which i have used before once or twice and got some good strength gains and better stamina cardio wise. Pretty much just looking to put on weight i know i'm struggling to put on and put it on safely.
    The diet section here is tremendous... It's kept me motivated as well as strict... Post up what you normally eat in a day (how many meals/what's your macro breakdown(P/F/C) being that your very low bf j would do more carbs/than protein but still supplement shks on top of goid while foods like chicken/fish/red meat, sweet potatoes, rice(white it brown for you more startches), broccoli cauliflower asparagus(any dense greens) and cottage cheese, fresh fruits and healthy fats nuts avacodos red meat later on to sliw digestion/catabolism at night/casein rather than whey at night... Etc

  13. #13
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    The diet section here is tremendous... It's kept me motivated as well as strict... Post up what you normally eat in a day (how many meals/what's your macro breakdown(P/F/C) being that your very low bf j would do more carbs/than protein but still supplement shks on top of goid while foods like chicken/fish/red meat, sweet potatoes, rice(white it brown for you more startches), broccoli cauliflower asparagus(any dense greens) and cottage cheese, fresh fruits and healthy fats nuts avacodos red meat later on to sliw digestion/catabolism at night/casein rather than whey at night... Etc
    yup eating everything you just said shakes are protein with almonds blended in. 6-7 meals a day, this is my monthly right now. week 1 chicken brown rice sweet p and asparagus, week 2 halibut white rice russet potatoes and cauli, week 3 steak wild rice sweet p and green beans, week 4 80% lean beef quinoa and brown rice Idaho russet potatoes and spinach. 2 shakes with a pack of almonds per shake. 3 egg whites bacon and toast for breakfast and a pb&j on ezekial before bed. Swear it baffles me how hard it is for me to gain weight lmao.

  14. #14
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMatic View Post
    yup eating everything you just said shakes are protein with almonds blended in. 6-7 meals a day, this is my monthly right now. week 1 chicken brown rice sweet p and asparagus, week 2 halibut white rice russet potatoes and cauli, week 3 steak wild rice sweet p and green beans, week 4 80% lean beef quinoa and brown rice Idaho russet potatoes and spinach. 2 shakes with a pack of almonds per shake. 3 egg whites bacon and toast for breakfast and a pb&j on ezekial before bed. Swear it baffles me how hard it is for me to gain weight lmao.
    Defo eating the right foods and i saw your calculating it as well... Yeah that rough to eat all this and not gain... I try to get at least 30-35 oz of chicken a day w/15-18 egg whites/beaters, and fish and steak a couple times a wk late for my last meal... Check out the thread what are you eating right now.... Everyone posts all they eat throughout the day!

  15. #15
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Defo eating the right foods and i saw your calculating it as well... Yeah that rough to eat all this and not gain... I try to get at least 30-35 oz of chicken a day w/15-18 egg whites/beaters, and fish and steak a couple times a wk late for my last meal... Check out the thread what are you eating right now.... Everyone posts all they eat throughout the day!
    definitely gonna check it out brother thanks! Think i should still hold off on the gear?

  16. #16
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMatic View Post
    definitely gonna check it out brother thanks! Think i should still hold off on the gear?
    For now until you find out why you naybe having a harder time gaining... B/c if you can't w/out you probly won't keep it... That's not set in stone but diet will dictate your success along w/your training program... Sauce Dego helps though! Lol

    Pull BW and see if any abnormalities! That's where is start...

  17. #17
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    For now until you find out why you naybe having a harder time gaining... B/c if you can't w/out you probly won't keep it... That's not set in stone but diet will dictate your success along w/your training program... Sauce Dego helps though! Lol Pull BW and see if any abnormalities! That's where is start...
    like i said before i was on albuterol for a long time as a kid and studies show that actually speeds your metabolism up like crazy. We're looking at 6 years of an over active metabolism on top of years of intense training so most likely that's whats hindering my gains

  18. #18
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Could be but the only way to know is thru BW!!! It could be more... Who knows until that BW comes back!

  19. #19
    WolfPackMatic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Could be but the only way to know is thru BW!!! It could be more... Who knows until that BW comes back!
    noted! Will look into that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •