Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Thinking about a first AAS cycle

wannabebig2 is offline Junior Member

Thinking about a first AAS cycle

Seeking a little advice, Ive been lifting for a about 2 years now, I seem to be at a bit of a plateau, cant seem to get much bigger or lose anymore fat. I am thinking about a short cycle for my first cycle. I am thinking about a 6 week cycle of test-e and winstrol . I'd really like to keep it short for my first cycle to see how my body reacts to the strong chemicals. Would this be a bad idea? I'm at about 19% body fat, 5'6" 160 lbs, yeah I'm short. The cycle I'm think about would be like this:

Week 1 test-e 400 mg winstrol 50 mg per day
    Week 2 test-e 400 mg winstrol 50 mg per day
    Week 3 test-e 400 mg winstrol 50 mg per day
    Week 4 test-e 400 mg
    Week 5 test-e 400 mg
    Week 6 test-e 400 mg
    Week 8 staring pct 100 mg on day 1 followed by 60 mg for 10 days and 40 mg for the next 10 days.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Long Esther's and short cycles aren't the best mix. No need to add win on your first cycle.....yes only. Your bf could be lower and it's advised that you get it around 15%. You need to tighten up your diet and this should be done prior to cycling. The least amount of time I would run a long Esther is 10 weeks.
    blakegains and songdog like this.

swolehead is offline Member

Thanks for the advise, I might change it up to test-p seems like its a better choice, from what I have read. I still want to keep it a short cycle to see how I react. I might make it just a test cycle.

Weeks 1-4
    150 mg test prop every other day
    arimidex .5mg every other day

PCT
    Week 1
    Clomid 75mg & nolvadex 40mg every day
    Week 2
    Clomid 50mg & nolvadex 20mg every day
    Week 3
    Clomid 50mg & nolvadex 20mg every day.

Would adding HCG during cycle be necessary for a short cycle like this?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would do a lil research prior to your cycle.You said you only been lifting for 2yrs.Sometimes you got to change things up.And as far as your diet problems.All those can be fixed at are diet section.Those guys are 2nd too none.And if you would post up your stats.This way we know wat we are working with.So we can better help you.

Sorry I thought I posted my stats but that was in the welcome section, I'm 5'6", I started about 180-185 lbs with about 32-35% body fat, now I am about 160 with about 18-19% body fat, I'm definitely stronger than I was with more size and definition. I work out at least 5 days a week doing an arms,chest, shoulders and back day then a legs and abs day, I usually work out three days then take a rest day. My diet is a a whole lot cleaner than it was, not perfect but much better.

crabmasta is offline Junior Member
    For sure just the test. Up ur mg to at least 500 mg a week for at 8-10 weeks like they said get bf in check. Plus the testosterone will spark ur metabolism and you'll continue to burn even faster if diet is right. I like doing a five day split of two muscle groups per workout no longer than hour or so. Cut out simple carbs from ur diet make those carbs be complex ones I put oats in the blender and it turns into powder for my protein shakes and helps my metabolism furnace burn all day

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I see you have made some very good progress.Imo I would drop your BFF a lil more.Then run a test only cycle.This is with a Ai a proper pct And HCG .But mean while do some research on this so yo know wat to expect.Our sticks are loaded with great info.Good luck and keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Thread Information