Thread: Clen at 18

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Clen at 18

I am 18, 174cms tall and 74kgs. I think I am about 17 body fat and I want to reach 10 or even lower. Can I use Clen for that? From what I have read the sides are mild and they are the same for everyone... the age does not matter with clen. What do you think?
    If Clen is not a good idea or I won't be able to buy Clen would Lipo, hydroxy or other fat burner do?

P.s. diet and training in cheek.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, clen is for people who are already low body fat when have good diet and training trying to get down into the single digit body fat zone.

You 18, get out and start running and stop eating burgers, pizza and junk food.

pitweiler is offline Member
    ^^^X2

It all boils down to your diet and training. If your diet and training is in check then you shouldn't have any problem reaching your goals. Especially at your age.

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    I'm never touching that shit and I gain a lot of fat. Is annoying how much fat I gain from... i don't know what, maybe from chicken breast and bananas... I do not count calories, I eat just not to be hungry but without sweets, fast food, white carbs is stupid.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Either way clen is not your answer. Visit the diet section and figure out what is wrong. Even if you arent eating that something is still wrong.

DIET AND NUTRITION

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    I am 18, 174cms tall and 74kgs. I think I am about 17 body fat and I want to reach 10 or even lower. Can I use Clen for that? From what I have read the sides are mild and they are the same for everyone... the age does not matter with clen. What do you think?
    If Clen is not a good idea or I won't be able to buy Clen would Lipo, hydroxy or other fat burner do?

P.s. diet and training in cheek.
    At 18 yo you shouldn't need clen. to reach lower, suggest diet check. most ppl who says eat clean could use improvements.

Thread Information