NewishJuicer is offline New Member

Test Cyprionate is (PAINFUL) Is this normal?

So, completed 6 weeks Test-E. Had the same problem but not so bad. Virgin muscle yada yada. Been weekly jabbing in the glutes and they are hurting like something else. To the point, I'm having to blame leg day for my walking funny. I'm making gains so do t want to put it down to shit gear but I have no idea why it hurts so much. By time the week comes up, the pain goes. All to start over again. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by NewishJuicer
    So, completed 6 weeks Test-E. Had the same problem but not so bad. Virgin muscle yada yada. Been weekly jabbing in the glutes and they are hurting like something else. To the point, I'm having to blame leg day for my walking funny. I'm making gains so do t want to put it down to shit gear but I have no idea why it hurts so much. By time the week comes up, the pain goes. All to start over again. Is this normal?
    What brand is your gear?
    What concentration is your gear?

pitweiler is offline Member
    if its a high concentration, it will usually hurt a little more than usual. it also could be the way that it was brewed. I'm assuming that its UGL. I've never had much of a pip, even when putting 2ccs in the delt. (some complain about them)hows your technique for injecting? thats the only time real that I've had it hurt more. when i was a little shaky and moved it to much

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    I've used three different brands of Pharma Cypionate from 100mg/mL to 250, and no PIP unless my injection technique was bad.

Thread Information