Thread: Mid cycle help!

sdrosen28 is offline New Member

Mid cycle help!

Hey guys just need some guidance if anyone can help me ... Has anyone used spectrum labs? He use to run a great product and haven't been able to get a hold of him so I'm not sure if he's still in it got my last order from him about 3 months ago an now I went to reorder and nothing.. Can anyone point me in the rite direction for a good speedy source please! Mid cycle an need a another order.. Thank you everyone ! Appreciate everyone's time!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ALL UGLs eventually go bad or shut down.

Lovbyts can you point me in a direction? Please I need some help..got a week or so of Eq and tren left thankful I have back up test!

Quote Originally Posted by sdrosen28 View Post
    Lovbyts can you point me in a direction? Please I need some help..got a week or so of Eq and tren left thankful I have back up test!
    No, there are no sources given and the only ones I know are local, Costco and Walgreens. If you dont have enough test then stop your tren now and start PCT 2 weeks after your last test shot.

#1 rule, Never start a cycle until you have 100% of your supplies.

You must have read it to quickly.. I have plenty of test.. I understand this isn't my first cycle..thanks for the help tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sdrosen28 View Post
    You must have read it to quickly.. I have plenty of test.. I understand this isn't my first cycle..thanks for the help tho.
    Either way there is no asking for sources. Good to hear you have plenty. You should have time to find what you need before next cycle since it wont be for at least 18 weeks after this cycle ends and PCT, right?

Thread Information