Thread: Bad pin help

cfknight is offline New Member

Bad pin help

Pin on week 7 no problems until about 2 weeks ago, I cannot pin my right thigh anymore!! I feel a sharp pain and the syringe keeps wanting to be forced word me like someone is in my leg pulling on it. I forced it to stay at a 90 degree angle the first time and my whole upper thigh got red and hurt like I been hit with a bat for about a week and a half, I tried again today twice in two different spots, still the same thing it's being forced towed me when inserted all the way so I pulled out and just used my left thigh. Any idea what's going on all of a sudden?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by cfknight View Post
    Pin on week 7 no problems until about 2 weeks ago, I cannot pin my right thigh anymore!! I feel a sharp pain and the syringe keeps wanting to be forced word me like someone is in my leg pulling on it. I forced it to stay at a 90 degree angle the first time and my whole upper thigh got red and hurt like I been hit with a bat for about a week and a half, I tried again today twice in two different spots, still the same thing it's being forced towed me when inserted all the way so I pulled out and just used my left thigh. Any idea what's going on all of a sudden?
    Wrong section cfknight. Post this in the Q&A.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Wrong section cfknight. Post this in the Q&A.
    Thanks

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Have you tried pinning elsewhere? Thighs s..k period.This is why God gave us delts��

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I was thinking along those lines like scar tissue buildup.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Have you tried pinning elsewhere? Thighs s..k period.This is why God gave us delts��

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    are you touching your leg with your left hand? i noticed what your describing one time needle poped back towards me and noticed i was stretching skin towards me with other hand if u get what I'm saying.

Thread Information