Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: 1st cycle (not trying to beat a dead horse)

txhunter08 is offline New Member

1st cycle (not trying to beat a dead horse)

This will be my first cycle I have been at it for 3 years and this past year just seems like I have stop progressing. I'm 25 about to be 26 I'm 6'1 180ish. Around 13percent body fat. I picked up some tren e and test prop ( which was recommended by supplier) but after doing research this sounds to be a horrible first cycle. I've read the stickies and was wondering if just running test prop since I have it for my first cycle would be a good bases to start? Or if running a low does of the tren with the prop would work. Looking for advice from experienced folks. I'm in no rush to jump in on this I'm just doing my research trying to get the right gear and knowledge. Thanks in advance

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Test e or cyp alone would be a better choice. Prop is good if you like daily pins. Make sure your diet and pct are in order. You don't gain anything without food.
    NACH3 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro 6ft1 and 180! You need the help of our diet section guys.Beacuse if you can't gain weight nat.Then you are not going too keep any gains you get from your cycle.That is if you get any at all.DIET is 95 percent of a cycle.And 1st cycles are where you gain the most.So you don't want too mess it up with a bad diet.Good luck bro!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro 6ft1 and 180! You need the help of our diet section guys.Beacuse if you can't gain weight nat.Then you are not going too keep any gains you get from your cycle.That is if you get any at all.DIET is 95 percent of a cycle.And 1st cycles are where you gain the most.So you don't want too mess it up with a bad diet.Good luck bro!
    ^^^^ Well said Song! Can't stress the importance of diet enough!!!!!

txhunter08 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No argument there. I took on some vigorous training a couple years ago and got down to 165. I was pretty ripped but with that skinny look. Lost a lot of lean mass. I had good luck following Kris gethin workout and gain some muscle back. I'm still following my macros pretty good and like I said I'm in no rush to shoot. I may not even do it to be honest just trying to get knowledge on 1st cycles. What to expect and advice like yours best way to prepare. Thanks!!

Thread Information