dfarre is offline Banned

Does test by itself cause bloat?

I have noticed that since I came off test I don't bloat anymore after cheat days. My face now looks the same the morning after, while on test I looked really bad after a 1000g carb day. Why is that so?
    I always thought bloat was caused by estrogen, but my estrogen now is higher than it was then.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Bloat is caused by the raise of esteogen, if your test is low, why should be your estro high?

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does test by itself cause bloat?-do_not_feed_the_trolls_by_sonamy_666-d4dx13d.jpg  

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Bloat is caused by the raise of esteogen, if your test is low, why should be your estro high?
    By higher I mean it's ~30pg/ml now, it was >20pg/ml when I was on test, yet I still got bloated from large amounts of carbs.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    estrogen may play a role in some water retention, but its more the diet and body. use an AI during cycle and dont eat a stupid amount of bad food. bloat is not fat anways so dont worry too much, just watch it for causing you issues inside like high BP.

Thread Information