Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Halfway almost into first cycle, feel like my blood is thickening badly

ColossalExistance is offline New Member

Wink Halfway almost into first cycle, feel like my blood is thickening badly

So last few nights I've easily just put pressure the wrong way like on my hand or whatever and it easily gets full or like falls asleep and full more easily than it ever usually does. Think its clear sign of too high of red blood cells or whatever. I just can feel my extra blood from time to time especially when squatting etc. Also blood pressure is now around 145 over 70.

So best thing to do is get rid of some blood but Ive been reading not to go to doctors cuz it wil stay on record if you have shown to take steroids . but also if i go to donate the blood they will ban me for life or something like that . I dont know what to do. I think Ill just try my hand tomorrow at the blood donation anyways if I dont have a better expanation of what to do. Dont feel like dying so early on over this. Please help thanks. I havent done any blood test recently. But about 5 months ago i did do a full thing and everything checked out fine.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What's the cycle?
    And your hand falling asleep is not indicative of polycythemia.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you go to donate they wont test for aas so dont tell them. You should donate every 90 days if you can. You can also start taking 1, 80mg baby aspirin every day to thin the blood a little.

You should also get a full hormone panel done with Sensitive E2 because you could have high estrogen.

As asked, what is your full cycle? AI? PCT?

Did couple weeks of dbol but had bad sides quickly felt hair thinning and possibly helped get me sick so now just 500 a week test e. following the first cycle by the book taking arimidex 0.25 every other day

You're telling me my fingers gettin full of blood easily any time i slightly put pressure on them isnt a sign of it? also getting light headed sometimes when just sitting ... and problems sleeping last few nights. i am fairly sure this is whats going on.

I may go tomorrow to donate the blood but lets be clear what are the possible outcomes? They will accept the blood for sure if i lie? i wont get in trouble?

No they will not take it 100% There are multiple reasons they may/can refuse it even if your RBC test to high.
    Ive never heard of anyone getting in trouble for donating on cycle. At the most when it's tested for xyz they will just throw it out.

Here are some guidelines.
    Blood Donor Requirements - BloodBook, Blood Information for Life
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-13-2015 at 06:29 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

rajkanwar singh is offline New Member
    Hey guys m new in this steroid world
    i want to get lean mass can anybody guide me

Quote Originally Posted by rajkanwar singh View Post
    Hey guys m new in this steroid world
    i want to get lean mass can anybody guide me
    Sure, first thing is to start your own thread instead of jumping in the middle of someone elses.
    Another guide, dont be a typical Newbie and post a reply to a thread that is 1, 2, 3 or more years old like a LOT of newbies do, it's annoying. Feel free to search and read them (recommended) but dont post to them.

A good place to start is by reading the sticky notes at the top of each forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ColossalExistance View Post
    You're telling me my fingers gettin full of blood easily any time i slightly put pressure on them isnt a sign of it?
    You're describing fluid retention in your hands. This is normal when you've been awake for a long time (because your hands hang lower than your heart and accumulate fluid throughout the day). I'll bet the rest of your body is a bit bloated as well.
    You probably just need to increase the Adex.

parts of your body falling asleep can be due to fluid retention? I dont think that makes sense

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How about doing some bloodwork and realize whats really happening???
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No they will not take it 100% There are multiple reasons they may/can refuse it even if your RBC test to high.
    Ive never heard of anyone getting in trouble for donating on cycle. At the most when it's tested for xyz they will just throw it out.

Here are some guidelines.
    Blood Donor Requirements - BloodBook, Blood Information for Life
    Your going off feel when you need to know what's going on inside your body(hormones, CBC, CMP, Lipid, etc) but this is key b/c if any adjustment need making its now(mid way thru then 8 wks after PCT to see about your recovery...

Like LB stated they don't have to take any blood if they feel there's anything wrong(draw site - I've been turned down twice for this), if area is inflamed(rash, from shaving etc - this one also got me), if your Anemic they won't unkess you have a script w/other more serious medical conditions(requiring donation)etc tattoos - I'm dure all this is listed in that link too!

But my point was I have pretty good veins to pick from... and where they want to draw is at the elbow(not even an 1/2" down - which I don't understand) I've spoken w/many different theraputic phlebotomists after the fact, and they all said that it's not necessary to pull it just from that spot(and hands, forearms, same vein they want but pretty much anywhere...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-13-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    How about doing some bloodwork and realize whats really happening???
    so im asking what way i should go about that that would not cost me in some way down the road

CBC
    DHEA-S
    DHT
    Estradiol Sensitive

PSA
    Pregnenolone

Total and Free Testosterone
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
    TSH
    Free T3
    Free T4
    Cortisol

Tahnks i basically did all that already 5 months ago cuz my test was like 400 before any roids at 23 years old. But if i go back the doc will find out im on shit right and get me in trouble or flag my shit for health insurance down the road etc

Yes, that's why you go to private MD Labs and order the full hormone blood test for around $150 after discount code. It's cheap insurance and lets you know how good your gear is and what your estrogen is at.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Tahnks i basically did all that already 5 months ago cuz my test was like 400 before any roids at 23 years old. But if i go back the doc will find out im on shit right and get me in trouble or flag my shit for health insurance down the road etc
    Then dont do the hormones, CBC is what you need for your complain. Although I must say it is very helpfull to check most of what Lovbyts posted mid cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes, that's why you go to private MD Labs and order the full hormone blood test for around $150 after discount code. It's cheap insurance and lets you know how good your gear is and what your estrogen is at.
    Like an online lab is that right

Also I've been taking the baby aspirins i read they would help with this and i feel so much better last few days it's definitely addressed the problem.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It won't hurt taking baby asprin but surely won't fix a hematocrit issue(except maybe thinning just enough for it pass through the line(vacuum) when donating...

Take baby aspirin all the time... And especially b4 donating as it will thin your blood yobsn extent..

But always a good idea to take baby aspirin regardless of cycling imo...

Aspirin doesn't thin your blood. It just prevents platelets from activating and sticking together to form solid clots.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Aspirin doesn't thin your blood. It just prevents platelets from activating and sticking together to form solid clots.
    No... I shoulda been more specific, not to actually thin the viscosity of the blood, but as you mentioned the platelets and clotting... And I'm asking(but heard of people doing this) taking baby aspirins a few days b4 blood letting to give a slightly more thinning??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No... I shoulda been more specific, not to actually thin the viscosity of the blood, but as you mentioned the platelets and clotting... And I'm asking(but heard of people doing this) taking baby aspirins a few days b4 blood letting to give a slightly more thinning??
    It won't come out any faster, but you'll be less likely to clot up the needle or tubing if the blood flow slows.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Symantec's. Tomato tomoto, potato patoto.
    Joco71 likes this.

So I'm thinking about giving the blood ... I've read I could be banned for life from giving blood or worse ... Guys who know about this and have experience, what is true here? I really want to give blood to be safer and lower my counts ...

So I'm thinking about giving the blood ... I've read I could be banned for life from giving blood or worse ... Guys who know about this and have experience, what is true here? I really want to give blood to be safer and lower my counts ...
    They can I only ban ("permanently disqualify") you if you answer one of their questions wrong on the questionnaire. They don't check to see if you lied.

Thread Information