• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By saymass003
  • 1 Post By saymass003
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Female 127lbs Var Beginner

Iamdjdri is offline New Member

Female 127lbs Var Beginner

I'm starting my first Anivar cycle Monday. I can only get my hands on 25mgs so I'm taking 12mgs a day. I'm a hypercomdriac after watching my mom battle cancer for 15 years and I'm extremely nervous. Can anyone ease my mind a little? I'm worried about side effects.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I'd say buy a pill splitter. Cut it into quarters and take it in 2 doses.

12.5 is a pretty healthy dose. Keep an eye on sides and stop cycle at the first sign. That's the most prudent way.

Also, get a test kit and make sure it's really var and not dbol . You can find them online, I want to say it's labmax?

What kind of sides should I look out for? So take the 12.5 in 2 doses? One in the morning and one before workout?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I'd just try and space them 12hrs apart. That will keep stable levels.

Worst (and likely irreversible) Female sides for higher doses would be voice deepening, clitoral enlargement. Suggested dose is 10mg a day, so you probably won't have a problem at 12.5,especially if it's non pharmacy grade (Probably under dosed). Just keep an eye on it.

You will also likely experience acne, oily skin maybe. Those will discontinue after you're off And would be considered minor sides.

Also, I believe you're supposed to discontinue any birth control while on. But you should research that to make sure
    NACH3 likes this.

12 hours apart is along time...before bed doesn't sound like a great idea lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdjdri View Post
    12 hours apart is along time...before bed doesn't sound like a great idea lol
    That is a perfect way of splitting your dose(say b4 you w/o then 12 hrs later) it's due to the half life of the compound (and most Orals need to be taken every 12/or 8hrs to keep your blood levels from dipping and rising(unstable levels w/one time a day)

I'd read up on the half lives as it seems your a tad confused... Being an oral your liver is breaking down the compound unlike injectables....

Follow this protocol and your gains will be much better!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Typical sides included interrupted period flow, acne, clit enlargement and increased sensitivity, oily hair, water retention, yeast infection.

I read 8 to 9 hour half life

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    I like how when females post about doing a cycle everyone immediately chimes in with constructive info. No one asks for stats or anything. If it was a male, the first post after the op posted would be.. "Stats?? Age, weight, bf, cycle/training experience???" Just something I've noticed. Interesting.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, even when I am in public I noticed that men often are quicker to buy a girl a drink at a bar, open the doors for them and even help them when they ask for it. Ha ha.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Most split it two 12 hr doses... It will still keep your levels more stable... Or you can split in in 3 8hr doses but it's like splitting hairs... Some do(males who take up to 100+ daily doses may) but it will keep your bloods more stable! GL

And w/women it's different regarding bf and age... But she's posted b4 about wanting to start a cycle..

Yes, it is more interesting to see/and learn about a women's cycle and there success.. Us males know what we experience

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's life I guess - women/men will always have double standards

25mg's < I smell UGL shat
    saymass003 likes this.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    My first cycle I started out at 2.5mg for 5 days, but my tabs were 10mg so it was easy to split them into 4. I would advise that you split it in 4, because 12.5 is a large dose for starting out. I just finished my second cycle of var, and I ran the last 4 weeks at 12.5. I can tell you that my sides increased once I upped the dose, but I have done plenty of research so I knew what sides I was willing to accept. OP, I wouldn't worry too much about the sides, just know ahead of time what sides you are willing to accept. I hope you have great results.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003
    My first cycle I started out at 2.5mg for 5 days, but my tabs were 10mg so it was easy to split them into 4. I would advise that you split it in 4, because 12.5 is a large dose for starting out. I just finished my second cycle of var, and I ran the last 4 weeks at 12.5. I can tell you that my sides increased once I upped the dose, but I have done plenty of research so I knew what sides I was willing to accept. OP, I wouldn't worry too much about the sides, just know ahead of time what sides you are willing to accept. I hope you have great results.
    Thanks for your advice. Do you think labmax is necessary? My trainer is helping me get the vars. Its so hard to come across 10mg in New York. I'm going to have to cut them into 4 pieces. My trainer says 2.5 is too little. That by the time is passed through the liver, it doesn't affect you..

Also is dipping blood levels dangerous? If your sleeping patterns and work schedule are not so consistent?

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Thanks for your advice. Do you think labmax is necessary? My trainer is helping me get the vars. Its so hard to come across 10mg in New York. I'm going to have to cut them into 4 pieces. My trainer says 2.5 is too little. That by the time is passed through the liver, it doesn't affect you..
    Is your trainer male or female? The reason I am asking, is because a lot of times males have little knowledge of female AAS use. Women do not need high doses to see result. For my first cycle I only went up to 10mg and I had great results. In my opinion it's good to start out low and then go up if needed.
    NACH3 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well considering there are some serious and potentially permanent sides effects that could happen if it's not var it's up to you if $30 is worth the risk or not.

I suggest buying at least 2 kits, they are cheap and it's easy to do it wrong and get bad results. You only use 1mg of var to test and the difference between 1mg and 2mg is VERY very little. If you use to much it turns dark quick. Ive dont the test 3x and 2 out of 3 I used to much. 1mg is 1/8 or less of a pill and powder its about the size of a sugar ant or less.

A pill cutter is cheap and most every drug store carries them.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    There was just another female on here that labmaxed her var(and needless to say it wasn't) like LB stated it's 30$ for your health! Health is always number 1...

GL OP!

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003
    Is your trainer male or female? The reason I am asking, is because a lot of times males have little knowledge of female AAS use. Women do not need high doses to see result. For my first cycle I only went up to 10mg and I had great results. In my opinion it's good to start out low and then go up if needed.
    My trainer is in fact a male. So I should cut the 25mg into 4 pieces? 10's are hard to come across so I would take 12.5 in 2 doses a day or start out with half for a week or 2. I'm pretty nervous about sides affecting the heart muscle..

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Well considering there are some serious and potentially permanent sides effects that could happen if it's not var it's up to you if $30 is worth the risk or not. I suggest buying at least 2 kits, they are cheap and it's easy to do it wrong and get bad results. You only use 1mg of var to test and the difference between 1mg and 2mg is VERY very little. If you use to much it turns dark quick. Ive dont the test 3x and 2 out of 3 I used to much. 1mg is 1/8 or less of a pill and powder its about the size of a sugar ant or less. A pill cutter is cheap and most every drug store carries them.
    Ordering a labmax kit is proof of buying steroids ...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ordering a labmax kit is proof of buying steroids...
    You already are gonna do em... So you should make sure what it is your taking(especially being a female and potential virilization issues w/other compounds that are faked... Solid info your getting from above(knowledgable members) we're only trying to help you make sure nothing bad happens! Just my .02

Ordering a labmax kit is proof of buying steroids...
    LOL, no they sell all kinds of kits and if you were ever questions (only answer in a court of law, not to a cop) then you just say you found something someone had you cared about (friend/family) and wanted to test it to know what it was.

Think about it this way also, it's perfectly legal to buy/sell glass pipes, bongs and all kinds of other paraphernalia and you will never be questioned by law enforcement. It's only illegal to use it for illegal purposes.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-13-2015 at 08:35 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdjdri
    My trainer is in fact a male. So I should cut the 25mg into 4 pieces? 10's are hard to come across so I would take 12.5 in 2 doses a day or start out with half for a week or 2. I'm pretty nervous about sides affecting the heart muscle..
    Why r u concerned about the heart muscle? Just a general concern or do you have heart condition?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Why r u concerned about the heart muscle? Just a general concern or do you have heart condition?
    Last year I was hospitalized for preworkout and thermogenics. I have a history of abusing caffeine for workouts. I've had many nights of heart palpitations and bad luck. I'm scared of blowing up my heart or hurting it in any way. I'm also stuck with 100 25mg var pills because 10's were out of reach. I dont think its possible to split into fours. So at this point im kind of stuck. I'm hearing 12.5 is too much for a female to start with... I'm thinking about selling the entire bottle because I'm nervous..

Just working out hard can cause issues with the heart because it thickens the heart muscle and extreme exercise show evidence of heart muscle scarring.

It's good that your realize and admit to the caffeine abuse and that should be a focus of NOT going down that path again with stimulants or other substances. Everything in moderation I always say.

I dont think the var itself would be a problem but you need to look at the whole picture of what you will be doing and taking so again you do not over do it since you know you have a history.

Since it's your first run it would be better to start with less if you can. You should be able to cut them into 4 even if it's not perfect. It's easier to manage and take more if needed than to take less.

Dont be quick to jump on or jump off. Since you are nervous that's good, it should not be taken lightly. Instead of selling them just put them away somewhere and save it for later instead of giving in to impulses. That way you will have less regrets and better results down the road.

Remember, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Dont look for quick fixes or quick results because you will yo yo and that's even more frustrating.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information