Thread: Clenbuterol

Rolphy95 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol

I realise I may be posting in the wrong section as this is about anabolics but this is my first post and im new here so im sorry if its in the wrong place!

Im on my second week of my very first cycle of any type of steroid related drug, that being clen .

Ive increased dosage to 80mcg per day and im not experiencing ANY side effects what so ever. The first two days my hands were a little shakey for about 30 mins after i took the tabs but thats it. I was wondering should i increase the dose even more?

It makes sense to me, that if im not experiencing any sides then my body is capable of handling more. But seeing as this is only my first cycle of any drug, I dont want to over do it. Any advice please?

Also ive seen a few people say that theyve avoided cardio on clen. Ive been doing only about 20 mins cardio before i train because i dont want to over do it. Should i be doing more?

Btw im 20 years old at 97kg so im not exactly a small guy! Thanks for your help.

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    You are quite big so maybe that's why you may need a higher dose. In my opinion nothing is ment to cause side effects, you know... maybe you are lucky and the thing is working for you without drawbacks. I think you should stick to a medium dose for the first two weaks and increase during the next cycle if the fat loss was not enough for you.
    P.s. I am not an expert but i think what i said is just logic. I am starting clen tomorrow too. It will be my first drug after lots of money spent on stupid expensive supps.

Rolphy95 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    I think you should stick to a medium dose for the first two weaks and increase during the next cycle if the fat loss was not enough for you..
    Okay thanks, i think im going to do that. Let me know how your cycle goes, thanks!

swolehead is offline Member
    not all side effects are noticeable such as potential heart problems. increase by 20mcg until at 120 I wouldn't go higher then that and just cuz there's minor side effects doesn't mean it's not working

boisebeast is offline Member
    I react extremely well to Clen and barely get any sides other than shaky hands for a few hours (even at 140mcg). You could very well just react similarly to me and tolerate it extremely well. Don't go up to crazy and irresponsible doses!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    not all side effects are noticeable such as potential heart problems. increase by 20mcg until at 120 I wouldn't go higher then that and just cuz there's minor side effects doesn't mean it's not working
    This^^^ I don't get sides at all, the best and only way to be sure it is working is to take your body temp. It should be higher on than off. Don't go above 120 mcg. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. After 2 weeks the effects wi go away, unless you use Keto than you can run for 6 weeks. Be careful cause it can have detrimental effects on your heart.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Sides shouldn't be your measuring stick for effectiveness! Keep the doses reasonable.
    Are you planning 2 weeks on/ 2 off or are you going to use ketotifen?

Thread Information