• 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By RA
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Thinking of starting a cycle: Looking for experienced users knowledge

GetHuge16 is offline New Member

Thinking of starting a cycle: Looking for experienced users knowledge

Hey guys so I'm new to steroids and just wanted to see if i could gain a little advice from those with more experience.

A little background information, I am a college student, age 21, male, 6'6", 215 lbs, been lifting consistently at least 4-5 days a week for the last year and half. Being a college student i don't have a set schedule everyday so it makes it a little tough to keep a great diet. That being said, i am tall and have a fast metabolism (ectomorph) so even though i am extremely fit and very defined, i am having a lot of trouble putting on mass. I understand that this can be fixed by greatly increasing the amount of calories, protein, and good fats but i have a lot of trouble forcing food in my stomach and am not looking for people to tell me to just eat more. I would really like to increase my overall muscle mass and size by ideally 20-30 lbs. I plan on doing just one cycle and would prefer for it to be non-injection. I have done a good amount of research and understand that it is a lot to put on with just one non-injection cycle but believe that due to being naturally skinny it should be easier for my body to gain size (could be wrong).

I am thinking about trying the Mass Stack of anabolics.com which consists of Test-600x, D-Anabol 25, Tren 75, and Deca 200.
    I am unable to post the link.

If anyone has any helpful information about the site (legit or not), the products (good or bad, are there better ones out there, experience with them, etc), what i should use to recover from the cycle, or even if you think i am rushing into it, anything else that could be helpful i would appreciate any responses.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I know you don't want to hear it but if you cant gain weight by eating then aas are a waste of time. Watch some Ronnie Coleman vids on youtube. You get the idea. If I had to rate bodybuilding success it would be diet, workout, then steroids . Not the reverse. If you do a couple cycles you will know Im right.
    NACH3 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well before you do anything read our stickys.There is a ton of info there.A good one on the young and steroids .And the cycle you are thinking of.Not a good beginners cycle.Do this then hit us up again.This is after all your body so you will want too know1st hand wat you are doing.Good luck!
    NACH3 and RA like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Gotta agree w/both... May your height you should be carrying at least 250(& thats light)... Steroids are just a supplement to your already solid foundation. W/out proper macro breakdown and knowing how and when to refeed etc is key... Then training(these two things alone account for 85-95% of your success!

Check out our diet section and sort that out first and foremost.... I jst started eating the right way about 6-7 months ago and it's showing.. It's a marathon not a sprint!

GL OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-13-2015 at 05:26 AM.
    RA likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OH dont listen to those guys, they dont know what they are talking about. Just read this and it should point you in the right direction. lol

The young and Steroids
    RA and NACH3 like this.

RA
    Its funny because I give advice now as if I were talking to my son.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OH dont listen to those guys, they dont know what they are talking about. Just read this and it should point you in the right direction. lol

The young and Steroids
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Its funny because I give advice now as if I were talking to my son.
    If I did that I would probably get arrested for child abuse because I just want to slap some of these kids. lol
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

RA
    lol understand. At least they are here. My first couple of cycles were suggested by a supplier who didn't have much aas knowledge.

If I did that I would probably get arrested for child abuse because I just want to slap some of these kids. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    lol understand. At least they are here. My first couple of cycles were suggested by a supplier who didn't have much aas knowledge.
    I know right. When you think back dont you just want to kick your own ass sometimes? lol

I got lucky. somehow I kept dodging the bullet. Even had it in hand once and ended up getting rid of it then life intervened and other things became priority until many many years later I got lucky and found this place.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Unless your getting 200ish protien a day in your diet while going to school don't even think of it and if you only wanna do oral that's worse on your body and bad idea without injectables

GetHuge16 is offline New Member
    Really appreciate everything you guys have said and posted. I understand I'm not an ideal body type but I should mention my main goal is not to become body builder big. That has never been and never will be my goal. I hope to pack on 30 lbs of muscle and stay at about 240-250. I would ideally like this to happen a little quicker which is why I thought adding some aas would help me to pack on a few extra pounds. I understand that this may seem stupid or pointless to some of you put I'm very unhappy with how skinny yet physically strong I am and would like it to show more in my appearance. If anyone has any suggestions other then aas I would appreciate hearing those as well.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ain't nothing like a lil act right!

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    If you're talking about the pills advertised on this website at the top don't even bother. They're not real steroids .

Thread Information