• 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Tren question

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member

Tren question

Let's start with stats...
    39 yrs
    6'1
    15% bf

Cycles? Too many too count... Though I know it's the ones that I took in college as a dumbass kid that put me on TRT lol!

Currently I'm on a 600mg per week Deca Durabolin and 750mg Sus cycle, which is going really week, good lean muscle gains while losing and inch around the ole belly. Its also coupled with liquid Trami ED and .5 mg of Arimadex ever 3 days. Don't know why I mentioned this, but oh well.

Being the engineer that I am, I always plan ahead. So, for the first time I'm thinking of Running a Tren Ace cycle...

Week 1-10; 150mg Tren A EOD
    Week 1-10; 100mg Test C x's 2/wk
    Caber; .5mg x's 2/wk
    AI as needed.

My question about the Tren is this... What kind of muscle retention can I reasonably expect? As I've mentioned in the beginning I'm on TRT at 200mg/wk, so I never have to worry about low test levels.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should retain a lot.......it's the hardness and grainy look that will slip away.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will be happy with your gains on Tren .Great compound.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is a hell of a drug. If you handle it well, nothing compares to it; in my opinion. It makes you feel like you can lift more than you have ever lifted before. When taking other steroids I felt as though the steroids were putting on the weight as much as I was personally from my workouts. But with tren, I felt as though it changed my mindset into knowing I could lift more and I felt as though I was earning the increases in size due to my mental alterations and changes in working out. Of course there are some more sides, night sweats for one. But, I never minded sweating at night, but it can get ridiculous having the change pillows because they are drenched and washing the sheets every day or two. I also lost my ability to handle cardio as well too. In smaller amounts I could run on a treadmill for an hour with few issues. On higher doses I felt as though I had run a marathon after about ten minutes. But then I would just back and bang out some weights and freaking loved it. I felt as though there were significant increases every time I went to the gym. As I said, providing your body can handle it, you are gonna love it!!!!
    ngtmarpete likes this.

I'm excited to try it! Now just 20-22 weeks away

Is my Tren dosage inline for a first time Tren cycle?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ngtmarpete
    Is my Tren dosage inline for a first time Tren cycle?
    that's plenty of tren for your first go

wjm1966 is offline New Member
    49 yo
    5'10
    185 lbs.
    16% bf

I recently started a cutting cycle thus attempting to keep cal. intake under 2,400 & protein intake around 225 grams. I was wondering how much more protein synthesis on TRI-TREN 150mg/ml can I expect, & if my protein intake is high enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    that's plenty of tren for your first go
    Just want to make sure I'm not pushing the dosage.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ngtmarpete View Post
    Just want to make sure I'm not pushing the dosage.
    You might be. Only sides will tell. I'd recommend 100mg EOD as a first cycle and see how you tolerate it. As for AI what do you mean take 'as needed'?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You AI should be used at .25 eod to start with then adust as needed. You will get yourself in some mess if you use it just when needed not a good idea.

I've been playing this game for a few years now and I know my body pretty well. On cycle I bump up my usage of DIM to 200mg split between the am and pm. I run bloods every 3 weeks to keep an eye on my E2. I have noticed with my body that if I incoporate Arimidex at level as low as .25 e3d that my estrogen drops too damn low and my cholesterol shoots through the roof. It's there if I need it, which it seems it's only nessecary if I'm running more that 500mg of Test.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i just started my first tren a cycle 2 weeks ago: 100 mg tren a eod and 70 mg test p eod

stats:
    6'2"
    240lbs (up 15 pounds in two weeks, which frankly blows my mind)
    ~12% bf

i have no sides so far and feel tremendous (agree with oki-des!). i suspect my results are equal parts tren and diet. in my past cycles, i didn't really understand the importance of eating. in hindsight, 3500-4000 cal is not enough for me to put on serious mass. i'm in the 4500 cal range now, and keeping low bodyfat (so far).

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    i just started my first tren a cycle 2 weeks ago: 100 mg tren a eod and 70 mg test p eod

stats:
    6'2"
    240lbs (up 15 pounds in two weeks, which frankly blows my mind)
    ~12% bf

i have no sides so far and feel tremendous (agree with oki-des!). i suspect my results are equal parts tren and diet. in my past cycles, i didn't really understand the importance of eating. in hindsight, 3500-4000 cal is not enough for me to put on serious mass. i'm in the 4500 cal range now, and keeping low bodyfat (so far).
    Great to hear it's going well(very well)

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    thanks nach!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You will be happy with your gains on Tren.Great compound.
    Indeed,,,,one of the best AAS ever developed.

Thread Information