Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Seth400321

Thread: Should i stay natty longer or is it time to start cycling?

Seth400321 is offline New Member

Should i stay natty longer or is it time to start cycling?

hi guys, im 5'9" 198 lbs and ive built myself up from 130 lbs. gains are slowing down quite a bit. haven't gained any strength or muscle in about a year (closer to 9 months, I tend to exaggerate) thinking about dbol or test or both, let me know what you think, I have access to clomid,nolva,aromasin etc, any aas, and money is not a problem, so if I should run a strict cycle I can get everything I need.let me know what you think.

cant figure out how to get the pic to upload so here is a link
    h ttp://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2015/04/13/67231622/progresspic/FDLTpONBBZxMRrBJxILYEyOBebYYkBGgaWca-610xh.jpg

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's normal for gains to slow down but your gains are quite impressive. At your age and state it would be very foolish to risk it. You have a LOT to loose.

Even though you must be doing very good with diet and training to make those gains there is always room for improvment. It would be far ahead of the game to start reading and asking questions in the nutrition center and training section of the forum and I'm sure you will continue to make better gains and zero chance of damaging your HPTA and taking months if not years to recover.

Keep up the good work.

Seth400321 is offline New Member
    alright, unlike lots of other teens, im not gonna go run it anyways, I wasn't just looking for approval, your input is greatly appreciated, is 20-21 a good age to start or should I just keep it out of my head till 25?
    lovbyts, NACH3 and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah impressive stats!

Again cycking at your age is just a recipe for disaster and you coukd still do everything right and as safe as possible - it's just your HPTA is no where near full maturity... Which is usually about 25yrs old and your Epiphyseal Plates(growth plates) are not fused either... Also, you may be done growing in height, but not width... Keep up the great work

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nice work thus far. You can keep gaining at the rate you have, you will always hit plateaus. The key is to figure out how to push past them. As was said diet and training can be your key here, use them.
    The risk/reward for cycling now is not favorable. If you do wait you will be glad in the long run you did.
    Best of luck & welcome!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth400321 View Post
    alright, unlike lots of other teens, im not gonna go run it anyways, I wasn't just looking for approval, your input is greatly appreciated, is 20-21 a good age to start or should I just keep it out of my head till 25?
    You will go far young man. 25 is not a number written in stone but it's a good ball park figure and as time progresses and so do your gains and knowledge you may find it does not seem like such a big deal to wait.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got a good start.Keep iup the good work.Imo wait! You got time on your side bro.

Thread Information