Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Prostate support while using Masteron?

Roger11 is offline Member

Prostate support while using Masteron?

When you guys use masteron , what do you use for prostate support?

??..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Refrain from anal intercourse (receiving end).

Saw Palmetto is one of the most common out there but if you google there are quite a few. Personally I have never had an issue from cycle and if you do I would look more into if your E2 is elevated.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Refrain from anal intercourse (receiving end).

Saw Palmetto is one of the most common out there but if you google there are quite a few. Personally I have never had an issue from cycle and if you do I would look more into if your E2 is elevated.

is E2 elvation a concern regarding prostate?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    When you guys use masteron, what do you use for prostate support?
    So you ussually have prostate problems?

Prostate problems are ussually due to DHT, which masteron is based on. If you have prostate problems I'm afraid you probably cannot use DHT steroids . The guys at TRT section should have more info about prostate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    So you ussually have prostate problems?

Prostate problems are ussually due to DHT, which masteron is based on. If you have prostate problems I'm afraid you probably cannot use DHT steroids. The guys at TRT section should have more info about prostate.

No never had prostate problems and ive run plenty of tren in my time at varying doses, this is only my 2nd time running masteron though.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No never had prostate problems and ive run plenty of tren in my time at varying doses, this is only my 2nd time running masteron though.
    What brings up this concern if you have not had issues before? I would not worry to much about it as long as you keep everything in check. Dont confuse going to the bathroom more with prostate issues either because typically on cycle most people drink a lot more water. Now if you have frequent and weak urine stream you might have a little problem but typically if so it will go away after cycle, if not have it checked out. Get your PSA tested.

Here is a little snippet I found.

Prostate health:Compared to younger men, older males have much more estradiol (a potent form of estrogen) than free testosterone circulating in the body. These rising estrogen and declining androgen levels are even more sharply defined in the prostate gland.
    Estrogen levels increase significantly in the prostate with age, and estrogen levels in prostate gland tissues rise even higher in men who have BPH (Shibata Y et al 2000; Gann PH et al 1995; Krieg M et al 1993).
    An important study indicates that testosterone is beneficial for the prostate gland in the vast majority of cases. In this study researchers looked at multiple parameters, including prostate volume, prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels, and lower urinary tract symptoms in a group of men with low or low-normal testosterone levels (Pechersky et al 2002). Of the 207 men studied, 187 responded favorably to testosterone treatment.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    is E2 elvation a concern regarding prostate?
    This brings up an excellent point. More and more research has shown that estrogen is likely to have more of an adverse effect on the prostate than even androgens (ie dht). One more reason to be sure to manage your e2 properly when on cycle with a proper ai.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    This brings up an excellent point. More and more research has shown that estrogen is likely to have more of an adverse effect on the prostate than even androgens (ie dht). One more reason to be sure to manage your e2 properly when on cycle with a proper ai.
    Hey Jimmy, I understand the importance if what you said... However, what about low E2 and Prostate? Any difference being that some sides are very similar??

Thx and this is a interesting topic...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey Jimmy, I understand the importance if what you said... However, what about low E2 and Prostate? Any difference being that some sides are very similar??

Thx and this is a interesting topic...
    Honestly I dont recall reading any specific effects of low e2 on the prostate but androgen/estrogen balance always seems to pop up when it comes to things like this. For example gyno, the cause can be elevated e2 OR an androgen estrogen imbalance. I have come to the conclusion for optimal health and gains and a good balance of the 2 that keeping e2 within clinical range at a level where you do not get sides from it is the most prudent route. This takes time to discover sometimes, sometimes you nail it. Blood work is crucial to help you determine it. The cool thing for me has been once I discovered the dosages of ai with corresponding dosage of aromatizing steroids , I was pretty well set as far as what my future ai dosing would need to be. Of course you still need to do blood work as the variables of underdosed gear and so on come into play. More and more I realize in this game that paying for quality pays man. Quality gear, quality ancillaries are worth every penny. That allows you consistency with your dosages , results and so on.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx Jimmy just a curious one ... I couldn't agree more w/your statement regarding quality!!! Quality Ancilleries(from ar-r for my lab rats) have really stabilized as my prior(Underdosed Stane etc) AIs were such crap!

Controlling E2 is crucial/& key in this game as you mentioned! Agai thx for weighing in on this!!!

~Nach
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Yes, e2 needs management as we know, but if e2 is under control and prostate problems arise other problems need to be managed, ie dht.
    Maybe you guys have more knowledge than me but I dont see a bph patient being able to use dht compounds like proviron or masteron .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, e2 needs management as we know, but if e2 is under control and prostate problems arise other problems need to be managed, ie dht.
    Maybe you guys have more knowledge than me but I dont see a bph patient being able to use dht compounds like proviron or masteron.
    Where did he say he has prostate problems? His question appears to me to be look I am going to run masteron how can I prevent any prostate issues, not I have BPH and am running a dht based steroid .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Interesting BB... I found this... It just discusses the common symptoms of bph and some remedies I believe... Maybe it'll help someone out... Like watching for these symptoms....

Also press on symptoms to further the link....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...VFXcCnAxiaM0Gw
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-14-2015 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Where did he say he has prostate problems? His question appears to me to be look I am going to run masteron how can I prevent any prostate issues, not I have BPH and am running a dht based steroid.
    He didnt Jimmy, was saying if that happened.

I'm not going to run DHT based steroid again, Im afraid to lose the half a dozen hairs I have on top of my head.

Thread Information