lafitgirl is offline New Member

Newbie taking Winstrol pills

Hello All:

I'm trying Winstrol pills for the first time, in fact this is the first time I've done any steroid . The pills I have are 20mg, however a lot of what I've been reading says women should take 10mg every other day. Would it be okay for me to take 20mg every other day or should I cut them in half and do the 10mg every other day.

Knowledgeable insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Get a pill splitter and split em... And you'll want to take it twice a day, but every 12 hrs is suffucient due to half life... And this keeps your blood levels more stable(& higher) for better results(but diet will dictate your success - and training program)...

I'm not to keen on dosage for women... But I have also read and have seen some of the women here do the same... I just looked it up on this site and yes 10mg is where you'll want to start(some run it 20mgs but are aware of possible virilization issues(some go away with cessation of compound, some may not - but that's usualky w/higher doses but I'm sure you've read about that) With that said There will be a very knowledgable lady that will chime in shortly...

Also look into getting a Labmax test kit(just in case - Winny is cheap to make and rarely faked but var on the other hand is faked all the time - your health is #1... GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-13-2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Wanted to make sure 10mgs is a good starting dose...

Thank you for your response. If 10mg is where I should start, then I shouldn't take it twice a day as you mentioned. Should I do 10mg everyday then due to half life?

Quote Originally Posted by lafitgirl
    Thank you for your response. If 10mg is where I should start, then I shouldn't take it twice a day as you mentioned. Should I do 10mg everyday then due to half life?
    Split the pills in quarters. Take one quarter (5mg) 2x/day for a total of half a pill (10mg) per day.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lafitgirl View Post
    It depends how you tolerate it aswell... I looked up woman's dosing and if one can't tolerate taking 10mgs ed(splitting doses into 2 5mg e12 hrs - but if sides start to creep up I've read that you could take it 10mg EOD) I'm sure you'd want the 10mgs ed as itll keep blood levels more stable.... But the tabs half life are 8-9 hrs(inj 24 hrs) so I would want my levels stable(but keep in mind if you exoerience any side effects than cut dose back(or frequency)...

Does this make sense? You can also go to our steroid profiles on the tool bar and check it out as it'll differentiate between make and female dosing etc...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It depends how you tolerate it aswell... I looked up woman's dosing and if one can't tolerate taking 10mgs ed(splitting doses into 2 5mg e12 hrs - but if sides start to creep up I've read that you could take it 10mg EOD) I'm sure you'd want the 10mgs ed as itll keep blood levels more stable.... But the tabs half life are 8-9 hrs(inj 24 hrs) so I would want my levels stable(but keep in mind if you exoerience any side effects than cut dose back(or frequency)...

Does this make sense? You can also go to our steroid profiles on the tool bar and check it out as it'll differentiate between make and female dosing etc...
    I can't cut them smaller than 5 and active life is 8 hours. Should I take it at 10am and 6pm if I work out in the evening or should I take it at 2pm and 10pm so it works overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by lafitgirl
    I can't cut them smaller than 5 and active life is 8 hours. Should I take it at 10am and 6pm if I work out in the evening or should I take it at 2pm and 10pm so it works overnight?
    Take them 12 hrs apart

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Split the pills in quarters. Take one quarter (5mg) 2x/day for a total of half a pill (10mg) per day.
    Thank you! The active life is 8 hours though. What is your recommendations on timing of taking it this way?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Say 500 am and 500 pm(just an example)...

But it's also good to time it like an hr b4 your w/o so try and figure if your going in the morning or night... Or just 12 hrs apart will be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Say 500 am and 500 pm(just an example)...

But it's also good to time it like an hr b4 your w/o so try and figure if your going in the morning or night... Or just 12 hrs apart will be fine!
    Ok, thank you!

Thread Information