christomus prime is offline New Member

Question Test C dosage ammount

Hey guys, im a new juicer and I started my first cycle 2 days ago, im only taking Test C and I will take Arimidex in a couple weeks, My plan is to go on a 12 week cycle and then PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid for around 4 weeks after my cycle ends. My question is why does my dosage size look like so little? I have a 10mL 250mg/mL vile of Kalpa Test C and im using 5mL syringes, I fill it to the 1mL line to get 250mg but it looks like so little. Is it suppose to be this way? Please everybody I know im a noob dont hate on me. Also when should it kick in? im 5'9 163lbs if that matters?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if its 250mg/ml then 1ml = 250mg. yes its a little bubble of oil... it adds up quickly when your pining 2 or 3ml trust me...
    also you have 5ml pins. most us 3ml pins and this may make it look like less than it is.
    I hope you are doing 2ml a week though right? 500mg ew? I would start the dex at 0.25mg eod and that will likely be good. some might need 0.5mg eod. but .25 will likely be enough.

give it a few weeks to notice much.
    also if you have a little extra left anyways go for 14 weeks IMO

At 18 years old you really shouldn't be cycling.
    Do you know what the risks are?

Thanks for your concern but im cycling safely and im only juicing one time and im not going to abuse roids or go on a lifetime of them lol

Yeah the store i bought them from only had 5mL, and im doing 250mg 2x a week so 500mg a week also do you think I should go on a 12 week cycle or 15 week? Thanks for the reply bro.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You dont plan on continuing but that is just not how life works. Be honest with yourself about your goals and be even more honest and look at the long term risks. If you say you already know then you are still kidding yourself but not fooling us. We have been there and just trying to help other to not only do things safely but not make the same mistakes many of us have.

Please give this a read several times and consider stopping your cycle before any permanent damage is done. We get several post ever day from people your age and yes older who are looking for help due to running a simple cycle and having ED issues long after and other bad sides.

Most likely we can easily help you reach your goals without using aas as this time and with zero sides. Please consider it.

The young and Steroids

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    At 18 years of age, unless your test is running low, no one should cycle so young. You already have the goods that cycling gives you.

Quote Originally Posted by christomus prime View Post
    Hey guys, im a new juicer and I started my first cycle 2 days ago, im only taking Test C and I will take Arimidex in a couple weeks, My plan is to go on a 12 week cycle and then PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid for around 4 weeks after my cycle ends. My question is why does my dosage size look like so little? I have a 10mL 250mg/mL vile of Kalpa Test C and im using 5mL syringes, I fill it to the 1mL line to get 250mg but it looks like so little. Is it suppose to be this way? Please everybody I know im a noob dont hate on me. Also when should it kick in? im 5'9 163lbs if that matters?
    how old are you?
    you are not ready to cycle by sound of it...

also use AI dex from week one, not a few weeks in. also 10ml of 250mg/ml is not enough for a cycle... and you wont get 10ml out, closer to 9 because of loss with each shot....
    also 12 weeks of testc you should have 3x 10ml bottles of test on hand.... and use 2ml (500mg ew) WHEN READY.

good luck and welcome to forum man... but i rec you dont take any other shots and do a couple months of research before you hurt yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Thyroid_cursed77 View Post
    At 18 years of age, unless your test is running low, no one should cycle so young. You already have the goods that cycling gives you.
    yeah.. development is finished near 24 , using aas before can mess up/stop development and thats for life, pct wont fix that...

Thread Information