Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: test tren dbol

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

test tren dbol

I want to do a second cycle. What you guys think of combining test, tren , dbol together.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    I want to do a second cycle. What you guys think of combining test, tren, dbol together.
    Or should I go with deca

You shouldn't be running tren on your second cycle.
    If you have to ask then you don't know enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You shouldn't be running tren on your second cycle.
    If you have to ask then you don't know enough.
    I ran tren on my first and had no side effects. Aren't everybody on here asking questions and advice. I don't see what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012
    I ran tren on my first and had no side effects. Aren't everybody on here asking questions and advice. I don't see what the problem is.
    LIAR...
    You cut your first cycle short because of gyno.
    If that isn't a side effect then I don't know what is.
    992Envy and lovbyts like this.

LIAR...
    Yea but I don't get insomnia, sweats, etc
    I'm planning on using arimidex this time to prevent that

LIAR...
    Just want to know what would be better dbol or deca . I appreciate advice on resisting myself from doing tren but sorry I'm doing it either way. I just want advice on what it would be better to run with

pitweiler is offline Member
    If your first cycle was tren and you didn't have any sides, how do you know it was legit tren? You didn't even have night sweats? I've ran a low dose of tren and I was sweating like a pig. Also when you ask for advise you should layout your entire cycle. From which compounds, dosages. Compounds start/end. AI dosage. HCG . If your running a 19-nor. What are you using for prolactin and your plans for a PCT. Not trying to be a dick but we're not going to spoon feed you. We want to see that you've done your homework and we will help you make adjustments. You can't expect to start a thread and for someone to set up a cycle for you. You didn't even know what oral you took on your first cycle

My advise to you would to read this over.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you asking what to do, if you are still going to run tren regardless. You are essentially saying, I am already making a bad decision, but I only want advice on another bad decision to choose the best of both wrong decisions. Many of us did not have this kind of information when we were young and through trial and error discovered good from bad, right from wrong, safe from dangerous. It is like saying, I am already going to drive home drunk tonight. I do not care what anyone says. But, I only want to know if I should drink ten shots of wild turkey or five double shots of Bacardi 151 before I drive. No one wants to offer bad advice, therefore you might just have to choose which wrong decision you want to try and then become another member, like me, who made a ton of mistakes and become more of an advocate for safety to others; who also wont care. Why not just do what everyone suggests? Some of us might actually know what we are talking about. Pitweiler above has offered the best read for you right now. It is from a member called Austinite and he knows what the hell he is talking about. Other than that, I can only say good luck.
    NACH3 likes this.

I've read that. It's good info but mostly basic. My first cycle I had a guy that has done allot of cycle and he managed everything for me (even pining). I know I was doing low dosages but results were awesome. I'm pretty sure it was real because I've gained 24lb ( probably could of gained more if I'd have ate better) and strength went up by 90 lbs.

My second cycle will be same low doses.
    But unlike my first I want to use during my cycle:
    HCG
    Arimidex
    I don't know what doses of those I should run.

At this time i was just trying to figure out which compound would be best to use with tren and test.

No sweats or nothing. After two weeks my glutes didn't even hurt anymore after shots but gains continued.

I stopped cycle at week nine because my nipple were getting sore and started pct immediately without waiting two weeks.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 04-13-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Why are you asking what to do, if you are still going to run tren regardless. You are essentially saying, I am already making a bad decision, but I only want advice on another bad decision to choose the best of both wrong decisions. Many of us did not have this kind of information when we were young and through trial and error discovered good from bad, right from wrong, safe from dangerous. It is like saying, I am already going to drive home drunk tonight. I do not care what anyone says. But, I only want to know if I should drink ten shots of wild turkey or five double shots of Bacardi 151 before I drive. No one wants to offer bad advice, therefore you might just have to choose which wrong decision you want to try and then become another member, like me, who made a ton of mistakes and become more of an advocate for safety to others; who also wont care. Why not just do what everyone suggests? Some of us might actually know what we are talking about. Pitweiler above has offered the best read for you right now. It is from a member called Austinite and he knows what the hell he is talking about. Other than that, I can only say good luck.
    I know but I've already tried tren and it doesn't effect me as it does apperantly most people. Test and tren is in no matter what but I want to add one more.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know but I've already tried tren and it doesn't effect me as it does apperantly most people. Test and tren is in no matter what but I want to add one more.
    You come on here asking questions youvshoukd already know;especially running Tren for a first cycle - if that isn't careless then I don't know what is... Oh running it again for a second time!

You say you had a successful cycle yet you've done everything wrong - no AI/HCG In cycle and no DA as its a progestin! At least have it on hand but I bet you didn't get BW done either?!

How old are you? It doesn't say in your profile(& ususlly not always but usually means your probly under 25 too)... What's the purpose of starting a thread asking for advice and Gonna go against it regardless??? I don't understand why people think this way!
    lovbyts likes this.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I just noticed that your 21. Do you understand the risks involved? Your body isn't fully matured and your risking some serious long term damage. Most guys on here won't give advise if they think your going to be hurting yourself. That includes running AAS at a young age(under 25)
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try them all, it's the only way you will know. Maybe drol ......tes/tren /drol, doesn't get much more hardcore. Keep us posted on how you navigate through the sides.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    I just noticed that your 21. Do you understand the risks involved? Your body isn't fully matured and your risking some serious long term damage. Most guys on here won't give advise if they think your going to be hurting yourself. That includes running AAS at a young age(under 25)
    I just posted b4 you regsrding I bet he was younger than 25... Unreal... His profike doesn't say that's what gave it away to me(b/c if you are of age no one would lie, or not put it down)...

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I just posted b4 you regsrding I bet he was younger than 25... Unreal... His profike doesn't say that's what gave it away to me(b/c if you are of age no one would lie, or not put it down)...
    My profile doesn't have my age. I am not 25
    NACH3 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler
    OP. Read this again. Serious long term damage.

Not picking on you but if this other guy pinned you, sounds kinda like u aren't ready to cycle. Just sayin.
    Duo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    I'm 27. I won't deny that I'm somewhat reckless. I admit I didn't do as much
    Research as I should have and I was relying allot on my friends experience. I want to do better and execute a better cycle. If I had a pretty successful first cycle minus the gyno then I don't see why my second would be worse considering I want to add hcg and arimidex

I know you probably think we are attacking you. But, I hope you can at least see that we are actually concerned and simply want you to be safe. At your age you truly should just be lifting, eating and gaining as much as you can naturally. Many of us wish we had the natural test you have blasting through your system. But, the fact that you are not taking advantage of your youth and simply want what you believe to be a quick fix causes some more experienced individuals to want to jump in and offer some good advice; even if you are not willing to take it.
    Even though you definitely should not be taking steroids at your age, if you decided to do whatever anyways, you should only be considering testosterone . You do not need anything else. Whoever is trying to convince you otherwise is only trying to make more money off you. Think about it, none of us have anything to gain by pissing you off or telling you something you do not want to hear. Yet, some dude who is making more money off of every additional compound he can talk you into taking and is getting you excited about something that could screw you up many years from now; when that "dude" is no longer in your life.
    I know at 21 you can get into bars, you can join the military and in many respects are an adult. No one is trying to insult you by saying you are too young; simply to piss you off. They are saying it because of hpta and the natural progression of human males. Just because you injected some tren and did not have a problem does not mean that you will not have a problem the next time. Just because you did not experience negative sides does not mean you are not prone to them. It simply means that you did something foolish and luckily did not have a problem. As I mentioned before, with regards to drinking and driving. Just because you got shitfaced and made it home safely is not a license to do it as much as you want. Of course it does not mean that you could not do it again, but it will always be tempting fate and should at least be considered before you start.
    I wont keep going on and on about this, but at least wanted to clarify our points in case you thought we were all simply bitching to bitch; as that truly is not the case. We simply want you to sincerely know we are trying to steer you in the right direction and if you choose to take another path will hopefully remember that we truly tried to help you.
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I know you probably think we are attacking you. But, I hope you can at least see that we are actually concerned and simply want you to be safe. At your age you truly should just be lifting, eating and gaining as much as you can naturally. Many of us wish we had the natural test you have blasting through your system. But, the fact that you are not taking advantage of your youth and simply want what you believe to be a quick fix causes some more experienced individuals to want to jump in and offer some good advice; even if you are not willing to take it.
    Even though you definitely should not be taking steroids at your age, if you decided to do whatever anyways, you should only be considering testosterone . You do not need anything else. Whoever is trying to convince you otherwise is only trying to make more money off you. Think about it, none of us have anything to gain by pissing you off or telling you something you do not want to hear. Yet, some dude who is making more money off of every additional compound he can talk you into taking and is getting you excited about something that could screw you up many years from now; when that "dude" is no longer in your life.
    I know at 21 you can get into bars, you can join the military and in many respects are an adult. No one is trying to insult you by saying you are too young; simply to piss you off. They are saying it because of hpta and the natural progression of human males. Just because you injected some tren and did not have a problem does not mean that you will not have a problem the next time. Just because you did not experience negative sides does not mean you are not prone to them. It simply means that you did something foolish and luckily did not have a problem. As I mentioned before, with regards to drinking and driving. Just because you got shitfaced and made it home safely is not a license to do it as much as you want. Of course it does not mean that you could not do it again, but it will always be tempting fate and should at least be considered before you start.
    I wont keep going on and on about this, but at least wanted to clarify our points in case you thought we were all simply bitching to bitch; as that truly is not the case. We simply want you to sincerely know we are trying to steer you in the right direction and if you choose to take another path will hopefully remember that we truly tried to help you.
    I'm 27. Idk why my profile says I'm 21. I'm on mobile and don't know how to adjust that.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 04-13-2015 at 07:53 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Just want to know what would be better dbol or deca. I appreciate advice on resisting myself from doing tren but sorry I'm doing it either way. I just want advice on what it would be better to run with
    What this says is "I'm dumb but I'm going to prove I can be dumber"!
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Try them all, it's the only way you will know. Maybe drol ......tes/tren/drol, doesn't get much more hardcore. Keep us posted on how you navigate through the sides.
    Thx bro. And for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post

What this says is "I'm dumb but I'm going to prove I can be dumber"!
    I can always stop if I'm getting to many sides but again all this shit effects everybody different. Some get a lot sides, some dont. That's a fact. I don't understand why nobody takes that in consideration.

I am glad to hear you are 27 instead of 21. At least you are certainly old enough and it will not affect your hpta. At your age you are certainly old enough to make your decisions. As it still is your second cycle though, I would still just hit the testosterone . But, keep us informed. Let us know what you chose to do and how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

You come on here asking questions youvshoukd already know;especially running Tren for a first cycle - if that isn't careless then I don't know what is... Oh running it again for a second time!

You say you had a successful cycle yet you've done everything wrong - no AI/HCG In cycle and no DA as its a progestin! At least have it on hand but I bet you didn't get BW done either?!

How old are you? It doesn't say in your profile(& ususlly not always but usually means your probly under 25 too)... What's the purpose of starting a thread asking for advice and Gonna go against it regardless??? I don't understand why people think this way!
    Well doesn't that say anything. I've done bunch of things wrong, yet now I'm totally normal. Idk what DA stands for?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you had zero sides with Tren it was shit gear. It has the most sides of any aas.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    If you had zero sides with Tren it was shit gear. It has the most sides of any aas.
    My gains were awesome tho

RA
    Oh wait..cycle cut short. How long you run it?

My gains were awesome tho

I was doing low dosages. At 5 weeks I tried pinning three times instead of two and I've noticed my BP go up

Oh wait..cycle cut short. How long you run it?
    9 weeks

RA
    Tren A or E? What dose?

Tren A or E? What dose?
    Tren A dosed at 100

I want to take Tren E this time

RA
    I can see why you didn't experience many sides at that dose. Your gains were probably the test. Tren at 200mgs a week seems to low to be effective.

I want to take Tren E this time

I can see why you didn't experience many sides at that dose. Your gains were probably the test. Tren at 200mgs a week seems to low to be effective.
    Well what you think of Tren E at 200 twice a week

RA
    I don't recommend it for a second cycle. Sweating like a pig, coughing like you want to spit your guts out, and irritability. Unless your a serious competitor, its not a great idea. That being said...400 per week is effective.

Well what you think of Tren E at 200 twice a week

I don't recommend it for a second cycle. Sweating like a pig, coughing like you want to spit your guts out, and irritability. Unless your a serious competitor, its not a great idea. That being said...400 per week is effective.
    OK thx

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Im not picking on you... And I'm glad your 27 also! And your right everyone is different and some get more sides than others etc

Just want you to do this right, and safely!

DA = Dopamine Agonist w/19nors(Tren and nandrolone ) they are progestins which can cause prolactin to rise outta control and Gyno is a symptom, especially if you didn't take an AI either your estro and prolactin were probly very elevated....

GL ghis time and just follow protocol...
    RA and Oki-Des like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Im not picking on you... And I'm glad your 27 also! And your right everyone is different and some get more sides than others etc

Just want you to do this right, and safely!

DA = Dopamine Agonist w/19nors(Tren and nandrolone ) they are progestins which can cause prolactin to rise outta control and Gyno is a symptom, especially if you didn't take an AI either your estro and prolactin were probly very elevated....

GL ghis time and just follow protocol...
    Thx for all the concerns. Definitely will run arimidex this time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx for all the concerns. Definitely will run arimidex this time.
    Get some Prami(pramipexole ar-r has it for "research purposes" and or caber(Cabergoline) both are DAs and will keep prolactin from rising! If you control your e2 than prolactin won't be an issue but can still get elevated quickly... So it's important to pull your mid cycle BW(and compare it to pre cycle bloods so you know to make adjustments...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information