Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Too much Nolvadex during PCT?

  1. #1
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79

    Too much Nolvadex during PCT?

    Hey guys,
    I messed up on my PCT dosage.
    I run 40/20/20 PCT finished week ago, and today sorting things around my drawer realized that in actuality i took double that ( i thought pills were 10mg , but they were 20mg).
    so my PCT was 80/80/40
    Should i worry? is there anything i ned to do?

  2. #2
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Nothing you need to do. Run bloods 6 wks after your pct and see where you are it would have been best if you had clomid added to your pct but too late now.
    What was your cycle ?
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    If u had no super high sides u will be fine.

    If your nolva was UGL it could be underdosed.

    I am 6"3 and over 250pounds and once took 60mg nolva and felt like a shiiit and my vidion was massed up whole day...

    My nolva was strait from the pharmacy...

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Probably better off as you should have been running cloimd as well anyway. As was said by clarky - blood work 6-8 weeks (i prefer 8) post pct to see how you have recovered.

  5. #5
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Nothing you need to do. Run bloods 6 wks after your pct and see where you are it would have been best if you had clomid added to your pct but too late now. What was your cycle ?
    12 weeks test weeks 5-10 winstroll.
    Will run blood work in 6 weeks.
    Thanx for easing my mind.

  6. #6
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    If u had no super high sides u will be fine. If your nolva was UGL it could be underdosed. I am 6"3 and over 250pounds and once took 60mg nolva and felt like a shiiit and my vidion was massed up whole day... My nolva was strait from the pharmacy...
    I don't think I had any sides. My nolvadex was generic tamoxy from overseas. I'm 5:10 185.

  7. #7
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Probably better off as you should have been running cloimd as well anyway. As was said by clarky - blood work 6-8 weeks (i prefer 8) post pct to see how you have recovered.
    I took 50 mg clomid first week of pct didn't have enough. Plus clomid at higher dose messes up my head. Mild paranoia, jealousy, etc. don't laugh guys, I know there are others with same sides.

  8. #8
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post
    I took 50 mg clomid first week of pct didn't have enough. Plus clomid at higher dose messes up my head. Mild paranoia, jealousy, etc. don't laugh guys, I know there are others with same sides.
    They're sure are... Some can't handle the sides of clomid and others tolerate it w/out any...

    Have you ever looked into Toremifene?? It's used in place of clomid... Many people who experience bad sides w/clomid run Toremifene as it works well w/nolvadex (you should use both as they work better combined(synergistically)

  9. #9
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Torem very similar to nolva and yes they can be used together. Gambit you only need to go up to 75mg of clomid anyway can you handle that ?.
    100mg plus ppl uaually start to get bad sides but imo there is no need to go as high as this.

  10. #10
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Torem very similar to nolva and yes they can be used together. Gambit you only need to go up to 75mg of clomid anyway can you handle that ?. 100mg plus ppl uaually start to get bad sides but imo there is no need to go as high as this.
    Agree, I had actually switched to a totem/nov combo for pct and tolerated it better prior to trt.

  11. #11
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    I woulda gone for 4-5 weeks for pct and with soem clomid.

    no you should be fine but in about 2 months go for blood work

  12. #12
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I woulda gone for 4-5 weeks for pct and with soem clomid.

    no you should be fine but in about 2 months go for blood work
    This might sounds stupid: but why 2 months? I that when someone would expect his body come to normality after Nolvadex ?

  13. #13
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Torem very similar to nolva and yes they can be used together. Gambit you only need to go up to 75mg of clomid anyway can you handle that ?.
    100mg plus ppl uaually start to get bad sides but imo there is no need to go as high as this.

    Yeah I had side effects with 100mg. I guess will try 75 for my next PCT, or like some people seem to suggest maybe will try Torem instead.

  14. #14
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post
    Yeah I had side effects with 100mg. I guess will try 75 for my next PCT, or like some people seem to suggest maybe will try Torem instead.
    When I use liquid clomid which is most of the time I do 70/35/35/35 along with my nolva and it works great.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •