Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Too much Nolvadex during PCT?

Gambit11 is offline Junior Member

Too much Nolvadex during PCT?

Hey guys,
    I messed up on my PCT dosage.
    I run 40/20/20 PCT finished week ago, and today sorting things around my drawer realized that in actuality i took double that ( i thought pills were 10mg , but they were 20mg).
    so my PCT was 80/80/40
    Should i worry? is there anything i ned to do?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nothing you need to do. Run bloods 6 wks after your pct and see where you are it would have been best if you had clomid added to your pct but too late now.
    What was your cycle ?
    NACH3 likes this.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If u had no super high sides u will be fine.

If your nolva was UGL it could be underdosed.

I am 6"3 and over 250pounds and once took 60mg nolva and felt like a shiiit and my vidion was massed up whole day...

My nolva was strait from the pharmacy...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Probably better off as you should have been running cloimd as well anyway. As was said by clarky - blood work 6-8 weeks (i prefer 8) post pct to see how you have recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Nothing you need to do. Run bloods 6 wks after your pct and see where you are it would have been best if you had clomid added to your pct but too late now. What was your cycle ?
    12 weeks test weeks 5-10 winstroll.
    Will run blood work in 6 weeks.
    Thanx for easing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    If u had no super high sides u will be fine. If your nolva was UGL it could be underdosed. I am 6"3 and over 250pounds and once took 60mg nolva and felt like a shiiit and my vidion was massed up whole day... My nolva was strait from the pharmacy...
    I don't think I had any sides. My nolvadex was generic tamoxy from overseas. I'm 5:10 185.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Probably better off as you should have been running cloimd as well anyway. As was said by clarky - blood work 6-8 weeks (i prefer 8) post pct to see how you have recovered.
    I took 50 mg clomid first week of pct didn't have enough. Plus clomid at higher dose messes up my head. Mild paranoia, jealousy, etc. don't laugh guys, I know there are others with same sides.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post
    I took 50 mg clomid first week of pct didn't have enough. Plus clomid at higher dose messes up my head. Mild paranoia, jealousy, etc. don't laugh guys, I know there are others with same sides.
    They're sure are... Some can't handle the sides of clomid and others tolerate it w/out any...

Have you ever looked into Toremifene?? It's used in place of clomid... Many people who experience bad sides w/clomid run Toremifene as it works well w/nolvadex (you should use both as they work better combined(synergistically)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Torem very similar to nolva and yes they can be used together. Gambit you only need to go up to 75mg of clomid anyway can you handle that ?.
    100mg plus ppl uaually start to get bad sides but imo there is no need to go as high as this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Torem very similar to nolva and yes they can be used together. Gambit you only need to go up to 75mg of clomid anyway can you handle that ?. 100mg plus ppl uaually start to get bad sides but imo there is no need to go as high as this.
    Agree, I had actually switched to a totem/nov combo for pct and tolerated it better prior to trt.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I woulda gone for 4-5 weeks for pct and with soem clomid.

no you should be fine but in about 2 months go for blood work

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I woulda gone for 4-5 weeks for pct and with soem clomid.

no you should be fine but in about 2 months go for blood work
    This might sounds stupid: but why 2 months? I that when someone would expect his body come to normality after Nolvadex ?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Torem very similar to nolva and yes they can be used together. Gambit you only need to go up to 75mg of clomid anyway can you handle that ?.
    100mg plus ppl uaually start to get bad sides but imo there is no need to go as high as this.

Yeah I had side effects with 100mg. I guess will try 75 for my next PCT, or like some people seem to suggest maybe will try Torem instead.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit11 View Post
    Yeah I had side effects with 100mg. I guess will try 75 for my next PCT, or like some people seem to suggest maybe will try Torem instead.
    When I use liquid clomid which is most of the time I do 70/35/35/35 along with my nolva and it works great.....

Thread Information