• 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: deca dbol test primo cycle

fabulanova is offline Banned

deca dbol test primo cycle

hi guys,
    my age 26
    height 180 cm
    weight 70 kg
    bodytype: ecto-endo i can easily build muscle definition but am not able to volumise

heres wat i take every day from monday - friday (so basically workout days)
    i mix oils in the same syring because of dbol , as for dbols injection conditions

deca 80mgs/0,5ml
    dbol 40mgs/0,4ml

in 2 weeks i will add:
    primo 80mgs/0,5ml
    testo 100mgs/0,5ml

i inject this mix twice a day, since yesterday

wat do you say is this ok for now?
    so how long takes it for dbol results? the only thing i ve noticed so far is strength! but no water retention!
    Last edited by fabulanova; 04-12-2015 at 02:11 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just a suggestion: Stop the cycle. Build more naturally and adjust your diet. Do more cycle research as this one is bad.
    songdog likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Firstly this is a mess... Why wouldn't you run test from the beginning of your cycle(your already shut down now but w/out any test circulating by not pinning any...

Where's your AI/DA(dince your running Nandrolone - 19nor/& progestin)/HCG ???

I agree w/RA.... Stop this and do a proper PCT in 21 days as decanate ester takes 3wks to clear but still take your AI/HCG etc during this clearing process - HCG up to 3 days prior to PCT starting...

Research some more, and your in the right place to learn all the info is at your fingertips!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-12-2015 at 09:25 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Very very bad idea stop the now before you mess yourself up read/learn ask as many Q as you need but just stop that really for your own good.

We have a great nutrition section here where you will get good help/information.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above.Research can help you with this.Hit our stickyys bro.Good luck!

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Educate before you medicate!

fabulanova is offline Banned
    well i understand wat u trying to say...
    but wat about that water retention when will this effect show up?
    i mean i did today 4 shots 1 shot contains deca 80mgs n 40mgs dbol i got so frustrated... just by the 4th shot i started to feel something especially my heart started to beat fast... i think its underdosed or something... wat can u tell me about MAX PRO thats the brand i use...
    but i will change in 2 weeks taking LA PHARMA oils... theyre the most expensivest oils available at the source where i get...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulanova View Post
    well i understand wat u trying to say...
    but wat about that water retention when will this effect show up?
    i mean i did today 4 shots 1 shot contains deca 80mgs n 40mgs dbol i got so frustrated... just by the 4th shot i started to feel something especially my heart started to beat fast... i think its underdosed or something... wat can u tell me about MAX PRO thats the brand i use...
    but i will change in 2 weeks taking LA PHARMA oils... theyre the most expensivest oils available at the source where i get...
    Water retention doesn't have to happen at all if your drinking plenty of water and your diet is strict and on point you shouldn't experience bloating... Diet dictates all of this...

And if your HR spiked that doesn't mean it's under dosed necessarily.... Only BW will tell you this!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    If I understand this correctly, you are assuming that you should've started to blow up within a couple hours after pinning? Lol that's not how it works. Furthermore, there is a lot wrong here. One, your cycle is wretched. Read through the stickies and educate yourself on how to run a proper cycle. The stickies speak for themselves, so I'm not going to go into great detail there. And at 154 pounds, you shouldn't even be thinking about cycling. If you carry on with this, the probability of you keeping any gains you make (if any) are slim to none. Best wishes to you.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information