bigDm is offline New Member

Looking to and mass

I am 35 year old lifted on and off whole life Started back year and a half Prefer single hand bars last three months using bony beast build work outs 4 to 5 times a week I Am 5'8" 175 32" waist I was 220 I eat as good as I can I added gnc weight gainer to diet Have used gnc metabolism boosters Trying to break 180 185 Thought about Annabolics Have tried smaller amount of test that I was offered once Any help would be great post or pm me I help would be appreciated

SoPacNW is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDm View Post
    I am 35 year old lifted on and off whole life Started back year and a half Prefer single hand bars last three months using bony beast build work outs 4 to 5 times a week I Am 5'8" 175 32" waist I was 220 I eat as good as I can I added gnc weight gainer to diet Have used gnc metabolism boosters Trying to break 180 185 Thought about Annabolics Have tried smaller amount of test that I was offered once Any help would be great post or pm me I help would be appreciated

Man...

"Eat as good as I can"
    "GNC weight gainer"

You really need to figure out how to eat correctly before you start messing around with hormones.

"Have tried a smaller amount of test"

Ouch. AAS isn't something you jump on all willy nilly, like creatine at GNC. You really need to do your own research. Use the search function. Read up.

bigDm is offline New Member
    I'm i single dad of three who works at a pizza shop most the my food I eat is what I have there which is eggs grilled chicken salads

Can't stand creatine the test was light 250 .5 ml every three days

I lost 45 lbs in about a year but I've never increased health weight over 175 ever

Search mode u act like I have time to sit on a computer

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Welcome to the forum bigdm. The questions you have asked have been asked before as have most questions here. Diet Diet Diet and Diet are the keys to everything. I highly recommend taking the time to post exactly what you eat in a typical day in our diet forum including what times of day you eat it.

As for not having the time to sit in front of a computer I will refer you to one of my favorite quotes. "if its important you will make time, if its not you will make excuses"

Most of us are battling busy lifestyles Some working 70 hours a week most of us with families. it can be done.

hope to see you in our diet forum

Thread Information