Rundmz7 is offline New Member

21 and Natural low test.

Hey all, i only have posted here once or twice before, but i went to the doc and found out my test is at 290. at 21... so we all know that is quite low. I have not ran a cycle before but since it is so low i am thinking about it. before we get started here are my stats

175lb
    5'10 (on a good day hahah)
    Training 5 years
    Track and weight all of my food for the last 2 and a half years. (yes i have proof on my fitnesspal)

I plan on running a simple test prop cycle to get my feet wet, i do not mind the EOD injections, covered in tattoos so needles don't bug me. My plan is as followed:
    -Test prop 125mg EOD week 1-8
    -Liquidex .25mg week 1-8, i will up dose if needed.
    THREE DAYS AFTER LAST PIN PCT
    -Nolva 40/20/20/20 week 9-13
    -Clomid 75/50/50/50 week 9-13
    -hcg ?

Thank you guys means a lot

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the reason your test is low?

Rundmz7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Whats the reason your test is low?
    Thank you for getting back so fast, the doc does not know yet, big shocker there haha. As i find out more i will keep everyone updated. But all i know is am not below the test level but i am tip toeing the line

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rundmz7 View Post
    Hey all, i only have posted here once or twice before, but i went to the doc and found out my test is at 290. at 21... so we all know that is quite low. I have not ran a cycle before but since it is so low i am thinking about it. before we get started here are my stats

175lb
    5'10 (on a good day hahah)
    Training 5 years
    Track and weight all of my food for the last 2 and a half years. (yes i have proof on my fitnesspal)

I plan on running a simple test prop cycle to get my feet wet, i do not mind the EOD injections, covered in tattoos so needles don't bug me. My plan is as followed:
    -Test prop 125mg EOD week 1-8
    -Liquidex .25mg week 1-8, i will up dose if needed.
    THREE DAYS AFTER LAST PIN PCT
    -Nolva 40/20/20/20 week 9-13
    -Clomid 75/50/50/50 week 9-13
    -hcg ?

Thank you guys means a lot
    I'd say hold off on the cycling until you get bloods and your doctor can figure out what's the cause of this. It could be an easy fix and you could possibly get your natural test to much better levels doing some of the methods you can find on this website.

Thread Information