Darkstar76 is offline New Member

Question about winny

I have a question about winny but when I type it all out it blocks me

It has to do with the discontinuation due to joint pain... It's been 3 weeks and today it flipped like a switch. Anyone else had this?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar76
    It has to do with the discontinuation due to joint pain... It's been 3 weeks and today it flipped like a switch. Anyone else had this?
    Seems to be a pretty common side is the dry joints, some add a small amount of deca to help the joints, just use the search function and you should find a remedy that suits your situation.

Unfortunately it won't let me read all the threads... I feel like I'm not a cool kid yet lol... I don't have deca ... I have been taking milk thistle glucosamine and turmeric... But the gains from winny mean nothing if it hurts too much to lift... Maybe I should just stop it... I am doing 500mg test, 50t b o l and 50 winny

Forgot to say thanks rigpig, thanks just to add I started .5mg arimidex for water... That was today for the first time

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Keep taking your AI EOD.... Throughout entire cycle! HCG ??

Are you taking two orals(or just the t-Bol) then 50mg of injectable winny? I'm running prop/NPP ALONG W/Winny oral now... Going good so far but I can see how that would happen though!

The winny is oral which is bad alone... I have an idea though, what do you guys think... I have some 1-test cypionate supposed to be a non aromitizing synthetic or something of the sort... I'm thinking of dropping the winny and adding 1ml of that to my test and continuing the tbol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Definitely don't run two orals at the same time! Your liver is taking a beating! Are you referring to test suspension?? I'm not sure but never heard of test cyp not aromatizing...

1-Testosterone Cypionate is not Testosterone . Its dihydroboldenone, which is a very anabolic and androgenic product. Its anabolic effect is not measured absolutely but scientific research shows that it is at least 2-3 times more powerful then Testosterone. This means even in small doses this product can make dramatic changes in physique. Injecting 300 mg 1-Testosterone Cypionate at least will make the same effect of 800 mg Testosterone( probably more). The best of this product, it doesnt convert in to any kind of Estrogen or Progesterone. So no water and fat retention nor Gynocomastia will be seen. All gains will be dry and lean . Besides that , its high androgenic effect will cause incredible fat loss and muscle hardness which will result ; extreme muscle definiton. Dosage: 150-225 mg per week are standart for average athletes Maximum dosage should be limited to 375-450 mg per week. Injections must be repeated 2 times per week

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar76 View Post
    1-Testosterone Cypionate is not Testosterone . Its dihydroboldenone, which is a very anabolic and androgenic product. Its anabolic effect is not measured absolutely but scientific research shows that it is at least 2-3 times more powerful then Testosterone. This means even in small doses this product can make dramatic changes in physique. Injecting 300 mg 1-Testosterone Cypionate at least will make the same effect of 800 mg Testosterone( probably more). The best of this product, it doesnt convert in to any kind of Estrogen or Progesterone. So no water and fat retention nor Gynocomastia will be seen. All gains will be dry and lean . Besides that , its high androgenic effect will cause incredible fat loss and muscle hardness which will result ; extreme muscle definiton. Dosage: 150-225 mg per week are standart for average athletes Maximum dosage should be limited to 375-450 mg per week. Injections must be repeated 2 times per week
    I didn't see the 1 testosterone Cypionate (next to it) nice explanation, though!

It was pretty prevalent back in 12/13 if I'm not mistaken and doesn't have to be run nearly as high from what I gathered as well... It seems to be making a comeback though.... It's anabolic but not very androgenic ... And has quite the following w/Eq lovers(which I'm not) it's a?5-alpha reduced form of Eq!! and some like it and some say it's crap(like w/anything) lol... Some are saying it's like Tren (Zwingli/it's hardening effects(w/out the strength)?! Some say to run at least a TRT dose along side as well... and some say it's like Eq but no increased appetite nor the hardening effect! Just shows how we respond differently!

Best of luck and hope it works well for you!

Thanks man, for your time and advice

Thread Information