Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: FIRST CYCLE (advice please)

stet25 is offline New Member

FIRST CYCLE (advice please)

Hi, I am 22 6'3 215 been lifting since I was 16 and want to finally run my first cycle. I have 10mg naposim tabs and just started taking 5 a day through out the day. Someone told me i should be running some test e with this so my nipples dont get sore and swollen and stuff like that, then other people have told me I will be fine just taking the napo with some milk thristle and joint stuff etc... Can someone tell me exactly what i should and should not be doing/taking.... I want to do this cycle perfectly and really dont want white stuff to start coming out my nipples and my balls to shrink up....

Thank you

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What you should do is wait a couple of more years to reduce the chance of problems, read this:

The young and Steroids
    songdog likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to learn about hpta. Although you are a big boy, your body is not fully matured and it is impossible to properly use steroids at your age; without risking some long term issues. Also, you should not take only oral cycles, but you will learn about that by reading "planning and executing a successful first cycle" also found on this site. Good luck.

stet25 is offline New Member
    Thank you for that and I do agree I am to young but Im a couple months from 23 and ive just hit walls in every corner, I have my diet down perfectly eating constantly like im preparing for a show working out very hard and just cant seem to get any bigger. I bench 350 and squat 450 and just want to do more and i feel like this is the only way. I have already gotten the gear and paid for it if i cant return it.... can you tell me the best way to do it and what i need to do with it so i can try my hardest to stay away from negative side affects?? plz

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You ain't hit no wall like the one when you can't get a woodie or when you see some hot chick and it don't mean anything.Beacuse your libdois shot.Now that's a wall.But if all that means nothing and you want to cycle.Do this and stop wat you are taking now.Then read our stickyys and learn wat you are suppose to do the right way.And quit listening to friends and guys at the gym.Many guys are messed up for life do to this.Good luck.

Thread Information