Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: 3rd Cycle. 1st on TREN A. Need serious advice and guidance!

Martyginetti is offline New Member

3rd Cycle. 1st on TREN A. Need serious advice and guidance!

First, thank you for taking the time to give me some advice on my third cycle.

Here are my stats: AGE=30 HEIGHT= 6'1 1/2 WEIGHT= 225 lbs BUILD= Endomesomorph(currently closer to the mesomorphic side) BODYFAT= No higher than 12% No lower than 10% ...I have been training intensely for 15 years.

Here are my goals and about myself:
    To push my limits. I constantly weight train and do a lot of cardio. I have won accolades in the past for strength. fitness. and sports. I do not train to socialize or hang out with my bros. I do all my "chatting" in the locker room before or after my workouts. I train to see exactly what I am capable of. That is what brings me joy. I have a strong desire to improve my weaknesses and I am constantly working on strength, flexibility, and physique. I do not have a limit on where I want to end up on this cycle, I just want to break my genetic limitations. Let me throw out there that while I'm on my cycle I eat incredibly clean for the most part. I know a lot about nutrition and what my body needs.

Past Cycle Information:
    FIRST CYCLE= 3 years ago I did a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp. It was 300mg a week, pinning once a week. It was a garbage source, but I still got up to 218lbs.with only 8% body fat. Before that cycle I couldn't break 215lbs no matter how hard I would bulk. I am more naturally built around 210lbs when I am just training and not trying to get "bigger."

SECOND CYCLE= Last year. Summer of 2014. I was training as a professional wrestler at the time and had all very reputable gear. It went as follows:
    week 1-2: Test Prop 200mg per week
    week 3-14: Test Enan 500mg per week
    week 4-14: Boldenone 500mg per week Test Enan 500mg per week total
    week 15-16: Test Enan 250mg per week
    Arimadex started week 8 and taken every other day after
    PCT Clomid and Nolva started 14 days after last pin

At that time I was training for professional wrestling and was getting my gear from a very reputable source. I climbed up to 235lbs. with 8% body fat. I was a monster. Sides were very mild, but after PCT I suffered slight depression for 2 months. Recovered fine since.

Cycle Coming Up Information:
    week 1-4 Test Prop 150mg per week (50mg Mon. 50mg. Wed. 50mg Fri.) Test Enan 125mg per week (125mg Mon.)
    week 5-8 Test Enan 300mg per week (300mg Mon.) Tren Ace 150mg per week (50mg Mon. 50mg Wed. 50mg Fri.)
    week 9 Test Enan 150mg (Monday) Tren Ace 50mg (Wednesday)
    week 10 Test Enan 150mg (Monday)

PCT two weeks after last pin. Arimadex on hand if needed.

Okay, so I guess the main thing is the Tren. Honestly, I am nervous to take it. Let me make this clear, I do not completely FEAR Tren, but I have a healthy appreciation with the respect and fear that this drug deserves. I'm keeping all of my dosages low because I believe I can get good results still on lower dosages and not have a harder crash post-cycle. Still, my main concern is that I won't be able to handle the Tren. I'm more concerned about my mental well-being than anything else. My first cycle made me feel great while on with no sides and no crash post-cycle. My last cycle made me feel great while on too. I mean ****ing GREAT. I have never felt better in my entire life. The mental aspect was equally as good as the physical, but after my post-cycle I crashed for about 2 months(low motivation, slightly depressed feeling). Basically, I am afraid of losing my sanity or becoming too intense for my own good. I'm a really nice guy with strong morals and good patience, but as I said when it comes to training I am an animal. Can I get some feedback about my cycle and hopefully some reassurance about the Tren? I'm new to this forum and I have read the **Important Things post, but not even sure if I'm posting this correctly. Sorry if I'm not.I would greatly appreciate all the feedback I could get. One final thing, I plan on trying the Tren Ace no matter what feedback I get. I already have all my gear and I feel ready to give it a try, I just need some reassurance that I won't snap over night or something similar to the horror stories I have read online. Hopefully, after reading my BIO I can get positive feedback that I am ready to try this and I shouldn't worry about it and just kick some ass and give it a shot. Also if I'm starting to get adverse effects from the Tren what can I expect to notice first? Thank you.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll be honest didn't read that extensive last paragraph yet. But try spacing out you planned cycle better for us to read. Little confusing.

First question is why Tirating dosing?? Stick to one dose for the entire cycle.

Also hcg I didn't see mentioned?

What about anything for prolactin?

And ai should be taken from the start....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Aside from the basics AIs/HCG /DAs etc???

I understand titrating your doses but not throughout the cycle... Since it is your first go w/Tren titrating is ok to find your comfort zone(sides to gains ratio)... This is where many make mistakes as mentioned above... I'd say 300-400mgs wkly would be a decent starting point... But you may find the sudes are too much or that you'd be able TO GO UP NEXT TIME...

Have you given NPP a thought?? It's great s/way less sides and a great compound!!! Just a thought...

Okay, I'll start the Arimadex from the get go and I'll be using HCG for the first time this cycle. I'm not sure when to start taking it though. Do I start it immediately after my last pin or do I wait and start it when I begin Clomid and Nolvadex ?

I never really thought about keeping my prolactin levels in check. I just assumed that taking Arimadex during my cycle and using Clomid, Nolvadex, and HCG would be enough for this cycle. That could have been a bad mistake to make, I guess. Can u recommend a product that will help my prolactin levels and when should I take it? IS there anything else I overlooked or am not taking into consideration? Perhaps a little more information or a good link about HCG?

Sorry about the long and confusing post. Was trying to make it easy to understand my situation, but after reading it I think I made it slightly confusing and boring. Thanks for the time deciphering it and helping me out.

I've thought about Nandrolone and will probably cycle it with test c in the future. I just felt ready to give tren ace a shot because it made my coach into a baby rhinoceros. dude was thick and ripped beyond belief.

it sounds like i shouldn't taper off my dosage at the end of the cycle either? i was told that that helps with PCT from an ex-competitor bodybuilder so I started doing it on my second cycle slightly and was going to do it again this time. Bad advice or just pointless?

aesthetix123 is offline New Member
    is it just me or does that cycle you plan do seem confusing as f**k

why take test prop and test e
    then go test e and tren ace ?
    then taper test e down?

from all the proposed cycles I have read about tren, most have gone with test prop and tren ace or test e and tren e

im about to do my first tren a cyce with test prop. I chose tren a because if sides occur that I cant handle or I don't feel comfortable about its quick and easy to get off asap..

my 2 cents.. good luck

I was using the test prop for the first 4 weeks to get the quick results from the propinate while the test e builds up in my system. Then I was just going to drop the prop and use only the test e for the rest of the cycle for a slow releasing form of test. this shouldn't sound so radical, I know a lot of guys who do this. They use prop for the first couple weeks with a lower dose of enan as to get quicker results, then they switch strictly to the e to get the longer results.

I'm tapering the test e down because i heard it could help with my post cycle and the "crash" of re-balancing my hormones. I was given that information from a pretty valid source, but from the response I'm getting here I'd say that 80% of the dudes don't really agree with it. I understand why it could b confusing to some people, but could i get some Facts as to why it might not be the best avenue to walk down? eitherway, thanks for the feedback guys

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of people front load with prop. Some even use it on the back end so they can start pct earlier. This isn't a problem if u know what u r doing.

I would just stay consistent with dosing either way.

What doses of pct meds are u planning....

Dosing ai?

And u said u would get hcg ...but do u know how, when, to take it and how to mix?

You should always have a Da on hand at least..and see if u need to start it with mid cycle bloods
    NACH3 likes this.

Actually, after talking it over and researching more about it I have chosen not to take HCG post-cycle. It seems too complicated and most guys tell me that Clomid and Nolvadex are fine for this cycle. Besides that, I have both Clomid and Nolvadex on hand and I don't have HCG in powdered or already mixed form available.

I will start Arimadex at the beginning of my cycle and will take 20mgs every other day through out my cycle. I will start Clomid and Nolvadex 2 weeks after my cycle. I will take 100mgs of Clomid on day one of PCT and then take 50mgs everyday following for 3 weeks. I will take 50mgs of Nolvadex everyday for PCT for 3 weeks too.

I have a question, my past cycles I stopped taking Arimadex after my cycle right before my PCT starts. I have been told I could take it throughout my PCT too. What does everyone recommend?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Stop it after the clearing process right b4 PCT starts

Run hcg on cycle at 250iu e3.5d

Your PCT should consist of this
    Clomid - 100 or 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

If your running Tren I would go 100/75/50/50 but I don't get sides from clomid
    Nolva you could run it for 6 wks but no need / 40/40/20/20/10 that's me and if you for some reason do not run hcg on cycle it's gonna make recovery harder and slower... It's keeps your boys functional and from atrophy mimicks LH production

Okay. I'll follow your PCT numbers NACH3. Thanks for the help.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyginetti View Post
    Okay. I'll follow your PCT numbers NACH3. Thanks for the help.
    Do you have a DA Caber Or Prami on hand as Sfla had asked? It's a Dooine Agonist and keeps prolactin from rising(sides can be lactation, gyno(growth of breast tissue, ED, etc) and BW(ore/mid/8 wks post PCT)Is the only way of knowing(mud cycle more adjustment that needs making!

This can be very important(good or bad) but I'd you control your E2 it won't be as bad as you'd think but you should definitely have it on hand b4 you start(along w/everything else for the cycle, PCT, syringes, etc)

GL

Thread Information