Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: *New here* Simple question : about Raloxifene.

GokuBrah is offline New Member

*New here* Simple question : about Raloxifene.

Got some mild gyno, and can feel the lumps, endocrino prescribed me 60mg ralox a day for 90 days.

My questions :

1. Is it dangerous? Sides effect - Blood clots? impaired vision? mood swings, depression?
    2. Will it boost my Testosterone in a positive way, enough to see it in the gym?
    3. Should I use it?

I've never been on steroids .
    I'm 25years old.

sorry for my noobness, but I figured its the best place to ask questions about raloxifene.. thanks guys

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuBrah
    Got some mild gyno, and can feel the lumps, endocrino prescribed me 60mg ralox a day for 90 days. My questions : 1. Is it dangerous? Sides effect - Blood clots? impaired vision? mood swings, depression? 2. Will it boost my Testosterone in a positive way, enough to see it in the gym? 3. Should I use it? I've never been on steroids. I'm 25years old. sorry for my noobness, but I figured its the best place to ask questions about raloxifene.. thanks guys
    Yes......use the Ralox
    Bad side effects.....bet you will be fine
    Tes increase.....not elevated enough to make a dif, more of a placebo effect i will bet.
    If the ralox doesnt work under a doctors care your next step would be surgery if that was what you wanted to do. I wish you the best.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuBrah View Post
    Got some mild gyno, and can feel the lumps, endocrino prescribed me 60mg ralox a day for 90 days.

My questions :

1. Is it dangerous? Sides effect - Blood clots? impaired vision? mood swings, depression?
    2. Will it boost my Testosterone in a positive way, enough to see it in the gym?
    3. Should I use it?

I've never been on steroids .
    I'm 25years old.

sorry for my noobness, but I figured its the best place to ask questions about raloxifene.. thanks guys
    Every drug has side effects if you go through you life thinking like this you would not get very far.

The increase in test not that much

Of course you should use it. If you have any concerns speak to your endo but don't go looking for these sides like some sort of paranoid psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Every drug has side effects if you go through you life thinking like this you would not get very far.

The increase in test not that much

Of course you should use it. If you have any concerns speak to your endo but don't go looking for these sides like some sort of paranoid psycho.

paranoid psycho... i'm obviously scared of blood clots and impaired vision lol

I dont care about the side effects, i just wanna know about the blood clots and becoming blind.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuBrah
    paranoid psycho... i'm obviously scared of blood clots and impaired vision lol I dont care about the side effects, i just wanna know about the blood clots and becoming blind.
    If there was a good chance of blood clots and blindness then an endo wouldn't prescribe it for cosmetic reasons.
    GokuBrah likes this.

true..

Thread Information