Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: New to this gyno worries...

shmills is offline New Member

New to this gyno worries...

I am just doing a 6 week cycle of masteron 325 weekly, test prop 175 weekly, and just looking for an edge to recovery and maybe a bit of cutting maybe a little gain I have been at it for a while have lost 65 lbs and now just want a little more, oh and using clen and ECA stacks and getting use to things, first time, wanted something with no side effects too, and didn't want any crazy gains. After this cycle I am doing a deca 400 weekly with test ethanate 400 weekly. Now I have femara for AI and nolvadex for post and am thinking that masteron is AI and my test is low dose for the first 6 weeks so I should be fine?? I am overweight though now still and lean towards the fair side I think, no body hair much really so I am thinking I might be prone to gyno. And also what should I be looking for?? What are the signs?? And then just femara .5 every 2 days, I was led to believe, and also my second cycle should I just take femara or should I wait and see if I can get away without?? Much cheaper, or can I wait till certain signs show then take it??

Mostly I just want to know what are the signs of gyno?? Does one start retaining water pre?? What should I be looking for and also can I wait to see I don't need an AI?? Always post I am led to believe, nolvadex....My cycle 12 weeks in total is not heavy??

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Not trying to be mean but this sounds like a mess. Gyno signs are itchy/puffy nipples. But your running clen and eca which is hard on your heart, not to mention your diet must be way out of whack. Stop aas, clean up the diet, and do some am cardio. When you lose the weight down to decent bf% then look into a cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Edit: lumps right behind the nips, sensitivity, itchy, tenderness(puffy nipples are not Gyno as this is quite normal for some)...

Mast has anti E capabilities but not that of an AI(which needs to be run from the start) and HCG on cycle to keep functionality of your testes, whike mimicking LH, and keeps your boys from atrophy! Take it e3.5d at 250iu... AI from the start...

FIRST CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!

Agree ^^^!w/RA in getting bf down to 15% or lower the better results you'll see!

GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-16-2015 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Answer ? Regsrding what gyno symptoms are

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gyno.....if you feel a lump behind your nip chances are this is gyno. Nip sensitivity and itchy nips are a sign of hormone changes. It is important to run an AI and get it dialed in. Congrats on your weight loss.....that's awesome but you still need to drop some so you have a more productive cycle.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Ai is mandatory bro

shmills is offline New Member

no anwswer though..more info??

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    Ai is mandatory bro
    I was thinking the first 6 weeks low test 175mg week, 50mg test prop every 2 days and Masteron is AI level 2 as oppose to femara level 10 but I am doing masteron 325, so I thought no AI for 6 weeks til 400 DECA 400 test ethanate. Also I heard some people could take 800mg test weekly and be fine others blow up at 200 so I was hoping to wait and see if I could get away without doing AI on cycle and just do pct nolvadex . Cheaper, this is bloody expensive.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shmills View Post
    I was thinking the first 6 weeks low test 175mg week, 50mg test prop every 2 days and Masteron is AI level 2 as oppose to femara level 10 but I am doing masteron 325, so I thought no AI for 6 weeks til 400 DECA 400 test ethanate. Also I heard some people could take 800mg test weekly and be fine others blow up at 200 so I was hoping to wait and see if I could get away without doing AI on cycle and just do pct nolvadex. Cheaper, this is bloody expensive.
    Yes it's very expensive to run a cycle properly and safely!

Again Mast is not an AI(has anti E capabilities like I mentioned above) your getting good advice you just don't want to hear it(b/c your way may be cheaper)... If you can't afford all compounds/ancillaries/PCT meds/blood work 3x per cycle at least - pre/mids/post PCT - 8 wks after...

And an AI has much more benefits than not running one.... E2 will be highly elevated even on a low dose of test... Keeps water retention down, gyno not a problem unless E2 is elevated....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shmills View Post
    I was thinking the first 6 weeks low test 175mg week, 50mg test prop every 2 days and Masteron is AI level 2 as oppose to femara level 10 but I am doing masteron 325, so I thought no AI for 6 weeks til 400 DECA 400 test ethanate. Also I heard some people could take 800mg test weekly and be fine others blow up at 200 so I was hoping to wait and see if I could get away without doing AI on cycle and just do pct nolvadex. Cheaper, this is bloody expensive.
    if you wait till you see signs of gyno then its too late to use an a.I....then the nolva comes into play while your on cycle...your not understanding the health implications that can/will arise with elevated e2 that you need to get a grip on...but ill make it easy for you, poney up and get an a.I. and use it the whole cycle so you can possibly eliminate any sides at all...dosent that sound better?...

Thread Information