Thread: Skip injection

FrenchyUK is offline New Member

Skip injection

Hi,
    I am on the 8th week of my first test E only cycle and I have two business trips coming where I'll fly out on Monday morning and fly back Friday. I've been injecting twice a week on Tuesday evening and Saturday morning so far. Can I inject twice the dose on Saturday or do Saturday and Sunday do I have to skip the Tuesday injection and make my cycle a week longer?
    Thanks
    G

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    tough stituation. I'd personally do 1.5xdose when you leave and 1.5 when you get back then go to regular schedule again. Its a fairly heavy ester molecule so you're not going to fluctuate as much as you would with prop. Either way its a shitty situation

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ehhhhh, the point of injecting twice a week is minimize sides and keep blood levels stable. That being said you are going to be in a jam with your work schedule. This is an individual decision.....it being your first cycle you could go with just one shot Monday morning and pin again on sat.

Maikolo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchyUK View Post
    Hi,
    I am on the 8th week of my first test E only cycle and I have two business trips coming where I'll fly out on Monday morning and fly back Friday. I've been injecting twice a week on Tuesday evening and Saturday morning so far. Can I inject twice the dose on Saturday or do Saturday and Sunday do I have to skip the Tuesday injection and make my cycle a week longer?
    Thanks
    G
    Im on 500mgs a week and i normally take it once a week. Perhaps do that just until your back. Ive had no issues or anything

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Just pin on sat as normal and get back to your routine.

FrenchyUK is offline New Member
    Okay. Thank you for all your answers. I think what I'll do is inject on Monday morning before leaving and then Friday when I'm back, by the sound of your answers this won't be a problem.
    I'll be able to train as I made sure to book a hotel with a gym, and I should be able to eat 3 good meals, I've also ordered some protein bars for between meals when I'm working.
    Thankd

Thread Information