Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By reporich

Thread: no water retention with dbol!

marty-6 is offline New Member

no water retention with dbol!

Hi guys, i'm on my 3d week of dbol only cycle i take 20 mg Ed and the reason fo this low dosage is because i dont use any liver protection...plus my friend who sold me the pills told me that he blew up at the first week just by taking 10mg Ed!..so i've notice a good strengh, a nice pump in the gym but not much size up to 4 pounds of muscle with no water! But i want i wanna look big should i increase the dosage? Or the calorie?..i need some advice
    Im 22, 6ft , 164 pounds lifting weight seriously about 3 years...

Quote Originally Posted by marty-6 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm on my 3d week of dbol only cycle i take 20 mg Ed and the reason fo this low dosage is because i dont use any liver protection...plus my friend who sold me the pills told me that he blew up at the first week just by taking 10mg Ed!..so i've notice a good strengh, a nice pump in the gym but not much size up to 4 pounds of muscle with no water! But i want i wanna look big should i increase the dosage? Or the calorie?..i need some advice
    I hate to break it to you but those 4 pounds you gained are water.

20mg d-bol only cycle is just plain dumb.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    In all seriousness and not attacking you but there is so much wrong with this on so many levels buddy. Do yourself a favor and drop the dbol dose to zero.

while I am at it...

you shouldn't be cycling at 22.
    If you are 6ft tall and weigh 164lbs after seriously training for 3 years then you need to focus on seriously eating.
    NACH3 likes this.

Sorry but i'm sure it's not water! My face doesn't change and i look hard and lean..unless if that water is inside the muscle

My diet in check and i train hard 4 times a week .. And i want to add some pounds using dbol cycle so where is the probleme????!

Quote Originally Posted by marty-6
    Sorry but i'm sure it's not water! My face doesn't change and i look hard and lean..unless if that water is inside the muscle
    Just so you know... D-Bol is notorious for quick wet gains vs say anavar or t-Bol which give slow dry gains.
    D-Bol heavily aromatizes and this leads to the quick water weight gain.
    There is no way you are gaining over a 1lb of muscle a week on 20mg of d-Bol a day without even a test base.

I urge you to stop your cycle and actually do some research before you venture deeper into the world of AAS.

My diet in check and i train hard 4 times a week...and i want to add some pounds using dbol cycle so where is the probleme????!

I've done a tons of reaserch! But is there any danger if i dont stop the cycle? Why this urge?!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Dbol shuts down natural test production

You aren't replacing that with exogenous test

You need test for numerous bodily functions and health.

I know..but i think i can make good gainz using dbol only also the shut down would not that 'bad'

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I know..but i think i can make good gainz using dbol only also the shut down would not that 'bad'
    You dont' need Dbol , you need food. 164lbs would be a good weight to consider AAS if you're 5'5" and a couple years older but I can guarantee your diet isn't where it needs to be.

Post your current diet in the diet forum and someone will help you. You have way to much room to grow naturally right now.
    NACH3 and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Ok but i can tell you that i put too much effort to make my diet efficient...the problem is the gainz come slowley and that's why i decide to use dbol ...( soorry my english is not very well)

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    ?...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I've done a tons of reaserch! But is there any danger if i dont stop the cycle? Why this urge?!
    If this was true you wouldn't be on a dbol only cycle.
    Simon1972 likes this.

fabulanova is offline Banned
    i have the same issue with dbol ...
    its already the 7th day n i shoot daily 2-3 times deca 30-40mgs/dbol40mgs so total: deca 100mgs / dbol 120mgs in the same syringe
    n all i have got up to now is just a ******* heart rush, aggressive, feelin heate

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

oooohh you know!do you ?!...sorry didnt realise you were an endocronologist....back off guys- he's here to teach us...

Looool that's funny!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulanova View Post
    i have the same issue with dbol ...
    its already the 7th day n i shoot daily 2-3 times deca 30-40mgs/dbol40mgs so total: deca 100mgs / dbol 120mgs in the same syringe
    n all i have got up to now is just a ******* heart rush, aggressive, feelin heate
    Start your own thread

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Dbol shuts down natural test production

You aren't replacing that with exogenous test

You need test for numerous bodily functions and health.
    False if taken in the morning 50mg dbol has relatively no impact on test levels

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    please tell me your joking? Morning/afternoon/night makes no difference when you take dbol is will negatively effect your natty test. to what degree depends on the person.

I take 10 mg in the morning and 10 in the evening...what do u think about that?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marty-6
    I take 10 mg in the morning and 10 in the evening...what do u think about that?
    I think that is a low dose of dbol . As a kickstart I think that is the bare minimum one should take.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you need to eat more! I do not like dbol . for me I gain water slowly then lose it all 5 weeks after. I low dose like 10mg for 10 weeks with liver help can be more beneficially for me then a blast. Most like it for the strength gains you get at about week 2. newbies like it cause you will gain water and think its muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    please tell me your joking? Morning/afternoon/night makes no difference when you take dbol is will negatively effect your natty test. to what degree depends on the person.
    No not joking because of its short half life and the fact that most test is produced at night if taken in the morning it has virtually no effect on test levels. Thought this was referenced in the profile on this site but I just checked and it's not there anymore. Not gonna dig around further than that but the info is out there if you wanna look around

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    whats your diet marty?

dont argue about it, just list your diet macros by meal time.

164 at 6'0" ? are you on any prescription meds non-bodybuilding related? adderall etc?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Lmfao.

D bol doesn't shut down Natural test? You've got over a 1000 posts and you're giving crap advice like taking d bol only cycles are ok?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Very very old school thinking. Guys in the 80's would bridge between cycles with dbol first thing on the morning thinking that it would work in synergy with the naturally high test levels in AM. Usually at only 10-20mg

Even though test levels are higher in the AM your body still produces test and gonadothrophins through the day which will be suppressed

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Lmfao.

D bol doesn't shut down Natural test? You've got over a 1000 posts and you're giving crap advice like taking d bol only cycles are ok?
    Show me where I advised anyone to do a d-Bol only cycle. Sorry if through my extensive research if I decided it was better to give advice through actual experience as well as medical literature instead of just through the lies and scare tactics that are common here (though many bros base there scare tactics on and use medical literature)

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Very very old school thinking. Guys in the 80's would bridge between cycles with dbol first thing on the morning thinking that it would work in synergy with the naturally high test levels in AM. Usually at only 10-20mg

Even though test levels are higher in the AM your body still produces test and gonadothrophins through the day which will be suppressed
    Pretty sure there is medical literature that argues differently...

Blog Entries
    Show me where I advised anyone to do a d-Bol only cycle. Sorry if through my extensive research if I decided it was better to give advice through actual experience as well as medical literature instead of just through the lies and scare tactics that are common here (though many bros base there scare tactics on and use medical literature)
    sorry to call you out Dog Slime- intention isnt to flame you, can you refer to the medical literature backing up that statement about 1x 10mg (or more) dbol in the AM not supressing test.

i tried looking for it on NCBI and couldnt find it.

if it exists id be interested in researching myself

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    sorry to call you out Dog Slime- intention isnt to flame you, can you refer to the medical literature backing up that statement about 1x 10mg (or more) dbol in the AM not supressing test.

i tried looking for it on NCBI and couldnt find it.

if it exists id be interested in researching myself
    Knew I shouldn't of opened my big mouth when I saw it wasn't referenced in the profiles like I thought it was. Guess I will look it back up (highly unlikely but I could be wrong) but it will be a few days fore I post it most likely

Blog Entries
    Knew I shouldn't of opened my big mouth when I saw it wasn't referenced in the profiles like I thought it was. Guess I will look it back up (highly unlikely but I could be wrong) but it will be a few days fore I post it most likely
    i found posts on other forums claiming the same thing- (well minimal test suppression if taken at 10mg a day at AM). some posters have had experience- no studies, but i doubt any scientific study would be conducted on an off patent drug in any case. interesting concept though....

I have another thread about my diet..check it out

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm not a fan of dbol unless I'm trying to really cut and preserve muscle. When I use it I keep my estrogen low and never blow up with water.
    Last edited by PT; 04-19-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Dr. Anabolic Review is offline New Member
    A few questions. Are you training for a specific sport (Soccer, Football, Basketball, Biking, Track/Field, Bodybuilding, etc)? Are you doing it for a "beach body"?

Generally speaking, most of the advise (dosages) you will receive is for a bodybuilder/powerlifter, and I have no objection....BUT....if you're in a cardio intense sport (soccer/cycling) then 20mg (with an AI) is sufficient for maintaining, and depending on diet some gains/strength. Again, your goal needs to be clearly stated....if you want to "look big". You have some R&D to do.

Thread Information