Phastroh is offline Junior Member

3rd shot of DECA and Test

So today was my 3rd shot. I have already been on HRT for years. I was taking 1.5ML or 300MG of Test Cyp every 2 weeks so when I started the DECA of 1ML(200MG) Weekly I also started taking my Test. Cyp. of 1ML(200MG) weekly on the same day.

So I now take 1ML(200MG) of DECA and TEST CYP. each WEEKLY. I know it is a lower dose but to each his own. I will adjust it next cycle and I will get benefits from this dose. I already feel more powerful during my workouts wether its in my head or not. I just rip the weights I was already doing.

Before you write that it takes longer to get in my system I already know that but maybe it is the extra Test I am getting. It is already 2 weeks of more Test in me. My levels were already at the top of the normal range so I know they are over normal as of now.

I have been huffing down Protein and keeping a pretty decent diet. I have also had a few things I prolly shouldn't but it's a bite not a whole meal.

I am planning on staying on as long as needed but at this dose I can be on for 10 weeks. I just got my Winstrol for later on. I will take ideas of when and how to implement it like with the DECA before I quit the DECA etc.

The DECA and Winstrol bottles are identical as far as the label goes and I had posted pix of the DECA bottle. Anyone using this stuff has the yeah they are using look to them so I am confident.

I have not gained or lost any weight so far. Here is the actual questions I am having.

After my first DECA shot I felt odd. After my 2nd I felt normal. After my 3rd I felt odd again. All from the same container. It was a weird feeling. I prolly pushed the oil in a bit to fast because I felt that tingle//nerve feeling associated with doing that and the little burn you can get afterward. I have yet to mix so I am 2 pinning.

So I am interested in that the feeling I am getting is. It is only a few minutes after the shot and that is it.

I also for the 3rd time got totally ready to pork lol I know people get DECA D but so far I am not even close. I never got like this just after my T SHots but I am being honest I was ready for an apple pie lolololo

Anyway what do all you think?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    #1 why are you doing HRT pinning every two weeks instead of weekly?

Obviously inject slower and go ahead and put them in the same syringe, single pin.

Are you using an ai? Hcg ?

You may be getting just a little into a vein, not enough to cause a cough but enough to feel it. I can taste it sometimes. No biggie.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Obviously inject slower and go ahead and put them in the same syringe, single pin.

You may be getting just a little into a vein, not enough to cause a cough but enough to feel it. I can taste it sometimes. No biggie.
    Kinda like that metallic taste...

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I was every other week by dr orders.

Yes been on AI for a long time. I researched it and watched my own estradiol levels. They are perfect now.

No HCG not interested. DECA should not have any effect of the Test from the shots from all I've read and so far I'm good it would seem.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Kinda like that metallic taste...

Hell I hear ya! Half the time I'm hoping to nick one! Haha!

Thread Information