dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member

First time using Anavar, what dosage should i start at?

I haven't bought it yet, but wanted to get an approximation of recommended dosage for a guy 237lbs appx 15-16%bf

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkmcgirk View Post
    I haven't bought it yet, but wanted to get an approximation of recommended dosage for a guy 237lbs appx 15-16%bf
    Hey dirk,

Usually any where from 60-100+ mgs ed... Now if it's RX you may just need 60 to start and see how that goes!

And you plan on running test w/this correct? AI/HCG ???

At your size and current bf var would not be a good idea... To see its optimal results one should get their bf down to 12% or lower the better... I know you haven't bought it yet, which gives you time to drop that bf to a more desirable % in which you will be much happier w/your results...

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey dirk,

Usually any where from 60-100+ mgs ed... Now if it's RX you may just need 60 to start and see how that goes!

And you plan on running test w/this correct? AI/HCG ???

At your size and current bf var would not be a good idea... To see its optimal results one should get their bf down to 12% or lower the better... I know you haven't bought it yet, which gives you time to drop that bf to a more desirable % in which you will be much happier w/your results...
    Thanks I will wait till I get lower. I am on TRT, but currently blasting. Hopefully I can get down to 12 in the next 6 weeks or so.
    *fingers crossed*

Thread Information