Impreza is offline Junior Member

So upset I canceled my cycle..... But jumping into var and proviron what you think?

I cancelled my cycle bc of my 18%-20%bf after the first sus shot I notice more bloat and my nipples start itching I'm even useing Adex! I feel if continue things will go worse i stopped injections. Now I'm thinking to go on low calorie and cut the fat with 50mg var 50mg proviron daily what you think should I go with var and provi? Or diet and cardio only?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Always run test as your base to any and all cycles! Oral only cycles are a waste of time(you'll still be suppressing your natty test to nearly nothing) which in return won't let you hold on to your gains!

Whole foods and dense greens(chicken fish red meat: sweet potatoes/brown rice/steamed broccoli/asparagus cauliflower .... Check out the diet section and we'll get you squared away... Diet is everything for a successful cycke... Good move on holding off w/that bf... You'll be happy you did!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Relax...........take a deep breath. If you want to drop more bf then do it without the sauce. Get to that 14-15% range which won't take long. Getting those sides that quick is sorta sudden (not to say it's not impossible) sooooo, a var/pro v cycle with no tes will just make things worse and you don't need it.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Diet and cardio only first bro, if you can nail that, work out the numbers, see magic happen with food alone, results will compounded on a cycle. If you can't nail a diet, results on gear will be poor and limited anyway. The best lessons are the ones hardest learnt my friend. We can all give you as much help as you request ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Diet and cardio only first bro, if you can nail that, work out the numbers, see magic happen with food alone, results will compounded on a cycle. If you can't nail a diet, results on gear will be poor and limited anyway. The best lessons are the ones hardest learnt my friend. We can all give you as much help as you request ;-)
    I'm 110kg now with 18-20%bf. I'm thinking to limit my protein to 250g carb 100g fat 40g for 12weeks maybe in week 6-12 will increase the carb to 200 is this good start? Cardio 45miinutes 4 times a week weight lifting 5 times a week

Well we've got some numbers to work with :-)

So 110kg at 20% bf = 88 kg LBM
    88*2.2 = 193.6 lbs
    To maintain weight it's 15 cals per lb to cut its 12-13. So 193.6 * 12.5 = 2420
    I'd prob go with 50p/30c/20f
    1200p - 300g protein
    726c - 180g carbs
    500f - 62.5g fat

It does sound a bit high, but make a start and get into the groove :-)

Six meals a day, 50g protein in each. Keep Carbs at breakfast and after workout mainly. One shake a day only. Do your cardio. One refeed day. Weigh yourself after two weeks and readjust. Do compound movements in the gym and increase weights weekly

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Well we've got some numbers to work with :-)

So 110kg at 20% bf = 88 kg LBM
    88*2.2 = 193.6 lbs
    To maintain weight it's 15 cals per lb to cut its 12-13. So 193.6 * 12.5 = 2420
    I'd prob go with 50p/30c/20f
    1200p - 300g protein
    726c - 180g carbs
    500f - 62.5g fat

It does sound a bit high, but make a start and get into the groove :-)

Six meals a day, 50g protein in each. Keep Carbs at breakfast and after workout mainly. One shake a day only. Do your cardio. One refeed day. Weigh yourself after two weeks and readjust. Do compound movements in the gym and increase weights weekly
    Ok nice plan but is 4 times cardio 45 min each enough to lose the fat? And 5 times weight lifting

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza
    Ok nice plan but is 4 times cardio 45 min each enough to lose the fat? And 5 times weight lifting
    It is if your diet is tuned in. Give it time too bro, lose 1-2lb a week. And keep readjusting the diet.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    fat loss is 90% diet. not saying avoid cardio, but dont expect much from it. diet is the key, cardio for health and energy, diet for fatloss.
    running for 40min could equal 1 cookie... avoiding a cookie is better. yourbody burns most of its day to day cals just from being alive, adding workouts to it does raise how much it is burning, but not much. again. diet .
    I can get trimmed up with no cardio just looking at diet. but i rec cardio 2-3 days a week : )
    google "carb cycling for fatloss" I like this way, course you watch calories also.

Thread Information