Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: new to this

jhall7474 is offline New Member

new to this

I am 40 and I have been hearing alot about steroids . I have lifted very little. I am wanting to know.if I can start steroids cycle and lifting all at once. If so. What kind of cycle do you recommend. I. Am 270 with a stocky build.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, there is certainly a lot to learn before simply jumping in. But, you are in the right place to do just that. For example, when taking steroids one's bf% can make a world of difference in the outcome. When someone is over 15% body fat they are prone to get more negative side effects. Also, steroids do increase strength, therefore without working out for a while it would not be advised. You may build muscle before your body is ready for it and this can certainly cause injury. Many people have witnessed videos of guys arm wrestling someone and their muscles are stronger than their bones and they break. But, it is not only bones but tendons and all sorts of things can go wrong; which is why it is always a good idea to work out for a while to build you body up and prepare them for the strength gains that will come. The best thing you should do to start is read, read and read some more. There is a lot of great information on this site to prepare you as well as an amazing diet and nutrition section to help lose a little weight before you get things underway. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you have and we are all here to help. Welcome to the forum!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really? These sound more like questions from a 16 yr old. If you are truly 40 I suggest first moving out of your parents basement. Next please read this link.
    270 and stocky? I hope you are at least 6' 4" to be considered stocky, otherwise it's called FAT.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Really? These sound more like questions from a 16 yr old. If you are truly 40 I suggest first moving out of your parents basement. Next please read this link. 270 and stocky? I hope you are at least 6' 4" to be considered stocky, otherwise it's called FAT. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Sheltered. We all aren't like you! LOL
    lovbyts likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I suggest you 1st read our stickyys.Then get a couple of years training under your belt.and while you are doing this.Get your diet and bf in control.THEN YOU WILL BE READY.

Thread Information