Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: new to it all need some simple questions answered

james624 is offline New Member

new to it all need some simple questions answered

ok I have been reading cycles and I am curious if the dosage amounts are in volume measurements or if its the actual mg of the tes suspended in the oil and should I calculate my volume dosage by that or by cc

I want to get my dosage correct

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's in total mg per week. You have to figure out how strong your aas is of course such as 200mg per mL or 400mg per mL 1cc is the same as 1mL so if you want to take 400mg of test a week and it's 200mg per mL you will need 2cc per week.

thanks I have been going by liquid volume and I have been over my docs scrip then. my cyp is 200 mg per ml.my dose supposed to be 200mg every 2 week. so that's a 1/2 cc a week then

I am going to be starting a tren 100 acetate and tes anderon 275 .cycle soon any sugestions on dosage and pin times

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your first cycle? If so I would not suggest jumping on tren . I am on HRT also, starting same age as you or there about. Stick with a 1st cycle of just Test. Either 400 or 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Trust me, it's a good 1st cycle. Save the tren for later and again, trust me it will last.

I wanted to do the same thing after starting TRT but luckily I found this site and was talked out of it. Make sure to schedule your cycle right so you dont have to go in for any surprise blood test. Start your cycle right after doing your 6 month blood test.

Are you using an AI for your HRT? You will want to on cycle. .25 adex EOD

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-19-2015 at 12:34 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

no its not my first cycle. I am on a 500mg a week .but now with the info you gave me about dosage I know what to reduce to before I go back to doc. I ran some of the cyp but i am running anderon currently.it has way less bloating .but my next cycle I want t run tren acetate 100 and omanadren250. I have the omanadren already and the tren is on the way I need to get adex .I was told to use nolvadex and clomid if I want to stop tes completely ... I am also gonna run some masteron close to the end of cycle. I was going to run a 10 to 12 week cycle .at least a buddy recommended that length.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you are taking ai and hcg ...

Thread Information