Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: One dilemma I always had about T3!

kefalo is offline New Member

One dilemma I always had about T3!

Here is the question that always confused me - if you are on T3 and your temperature is not increased does that mean that the dosage is not right for you and you need to up until it does.

In other words, which of the two approaches is right.

The first approach: Just taking T3, usually pyramid up and down for 4-6 weeks and not paying attention to your body temperature. These cycles, as most of you know, usually go up to 75-100 mcg but just for a few days.

The second approach: Start with a specific dosage, measure your morning temperatures and increase the dosage until your body temperature increases 0.4-0.6, then run it until your body temperature starts decreasing or until you decide to stop.

I've did the former once or twice with lower dosages and never saw the temperature increase.

Does this mean that it was a waste of time and that the T3 did nothing? (I was running some other stuff too at the time, so I can't really say for myself)

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kefalo View Post
    Here is the question that always confused me - if you are on T3 and your temperature is not increased does that mean that the dosage is not right for you and you need to up until it does.

In other words, which of the two approaches is right.

The first approach: Just taking T3, usually pyramid up and down for 4-6 weeks and not paying attention to your body temperature. These cycles, as most of you know, usually go up to 75-100 mcg but just for a few days.

The second approach: Start with a specific dosage, measure your morning temperatures and increase the dosage until your body temperature increases 0.4-0.6, then run it until your body temperature starts decreasing or until you decide to stop.

I've did the former once or twice with lower dosages and never saw the temperature increase.

Does this mean that it was a waste of time and that the T3 did nothing? (I was running some other stuff too at the time, so I can't really say for myself)
    First off u don't need to taper up but u do need to taper down.
    Secondly if u run t3 that high u will be eating muscle like crazy unless ur on some kind of AAS.
    Thrid the body normally produces 25mcg a day so if u double that to 50mcg u will be getting a shit ton of effect from it.
    Body temp dont matter IMO

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Actually IMO you dont need to taper at all, up or down.
    50-75mcg is sufficient and I only use it when Im running an anabolic so as not to lose muscle.
    My approach, Take 50mcg, after 2-3 weeks evaluate my progress, if not sufficient I up it to 75mcg and run it out at that. When it comes time to stop, I just stop. No need to taper down, it does nothing. Anything 25mcg or over has your thyroid shut down so tapering down does nothing. Stop an within 2-3 weeks your thyroid function will be back to normal.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Jimmy do you use ARR T3 and have you run it along with just test with good results? Is there any side effects with T3 other than feeling a bit warm? Thanks for any experience info.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Actually IMO you dont need to taper at all, up or down.
    50-75mcg is sufficient and I only use it when Im running an anabolic so as not to lose muscle.
    My approach, Take 50mcg, after 2-3 weeks evaluate my progress, if not sufficient I up it to 75mcg and run it out at that. When it comes time to stop, I just stop. No need to taper down, it does nothing. Anything 25mcg or over has your thyroid shut down so tapering down does nothing. Stop an within 2-3 weeks your thyroid function will be back to normal.
    Mike and I just spoke about tapering over in the show forum. This is what was said
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    My issue with T3 is improper use, i have seen few figure / physique girls get destroyed by the stuff, bad advice + irresponsible use = disaster...i have seen few of them blow up to 200lbs and never shake it off...i know what you mean if cycled properly and tapered off with proper diet while coming off it, it is or can be a great tool for fat lose, but i feel a lot of people just jump on it in high dose and then come off and rebound like crazy...i have used it with my clients in the past with success but definitely try to avoid it with woman or run very low doses, that being said it is always nice to see another point of view on any subject as at the end of the day i am here to learn as much as i am here to help...
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post

Mike my question is why do u have to taper up or down on it to come off. The thyroid is shut down at 25mcg or 225mcg. What is the reasoning for the tapering? It would be like tapering up and down with injectable test. Once ur shut down ur down right?
    They are ahead of their conditioning probably because they are using T3...LOL...

Tice, from the research i remember doing years back it was highly recommended to taper down to reduce the negative impact of the T3 on the thyroid axis...as for tapering up, i would say so you can get the most out of each dose scheme and increase the dose as the bodies sensitivity is reduced...this part is somewhat of a guess for me...as for gear i prefer to front load all esters to saturate the plasma level right from the start...

Oh OK big dog I understand. So would u lower ur dosages by 10mcg everyday? So if I was at 50mcg a day and wanted to say at 25mcg would u lower it the next day to 40mcg then the next day 30mcg then 25mcg?
    I would run 50mcg for 4-5 days then drop to 37.5mcg for 4-5 days, then down to 25mcg after that, if i was to come off all together i would keep cutting down to 12,5 and then 6,75 and then nothing....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Jimmy do you use ARR T3 and have you run it along with just test with good results? Is there any side effects with T3 other than feeling a bit warm? Thanks for any experience info.
    I do use arr t3 and the way it is dosed a bottle lasts a long time, which I like. I have run it with test only but that was a long time ago. It works fine but id do at test dose of 400mgs/week or greater personally.
    As far as sides there is one that I get that is counterproductive to what I am trying to accomplish but if I am mentally strong I manage it and its ok. That side is I get an increase in appetite. Its not overwhelming but its there. It is at its worst the first 2 weeks or so of t3 use then it calms down. I just have to be mentally strong and know it will pass and not act on it and ssticj to my diet. Other than that and feeling warm there arent many other sides at all. Even the warm feeling isnt that bad at all.
    Joco71 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Mike and I just spoke about tapering over in the show forum. This is what was said
    It doesnt work that way physiologically so tapering IMO is not necessary at all. Lowering the dose slowly does not reduce the impact at all. Your contention was correct, 25mcg or over its shut down, shut down is shut down. There is no reduction in impact at all. I have never tapered and never will. Only thing you have to remeber (and this is true for tapering or not) is the 2-3 weeks after you cease using it you have GOT to be mentally strong and in control if your diet or you can go overboard and undo what you have done.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

kefalo is offline New Member
    Body temp dont matter IMO
    That was exactly my question, if body temperature is any indication of t3 doing its work.

I currently run it at 50mcg with oral winny 50mg ed / T-prop.+ Primo. 100mg each eod / 4iu hgh ed / proviron 50 mg ed.

I'm 95 kg, 183cm at about 15% bf....

I also use Animal cuts and ephedrine, which is kind of my version of eca.

Seen great results with this exact combo last year. I've heard over and over again that it's an overkill (t3 and eph) but I tried each separately and tried them together and results don't even compare.

No real sides, except when I need to "wake up" and take eph. pre-workout. It makes me nauseous. This used to be just fine in the past, but this time around not so much, don't know why...
    Last edited by kefalo; 04-22-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kefalo View Post

That was exactly my question, if body temperature is any indication of t3 doing its work.

I currently run it at 50mcg with oral winny 50mg ed / T-prop.+ Primo. 100mg each eod / 4iu hgh ed / proviron 50 mg ed.

I'm 95 kg, 183cm at about 15% bf....

I also use Animal cuts and ephedrine, which is kind of my version of eca.

Seen great results with this exact combo last year. I've heard over and over again that it's an overkill (t3 and eph) but I tried each separately and tried them together and results don't even compare.

No real sides, except when I need to "wake up" and take eph. pre-workout. It makes me nauseous. This used to be just fine in the past, but this time around not so much, don't know why...
    Yeah bro if that combo works for u don't worry about what people say. I'm goi g to up my t3 to 75mcg like Jim and see what it does. I'm at 50mcg with OK results but I'm coming off show prep which I was on the keto diet. So fat wants to stay on me until I can get my calories back to normal. I was doing t3(50mcg) and clen (80-120mcg) with pretty good results. I'm going to give the eph and t3 a shot. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

It doesnt work that way physiologically so tapering IMO is not necessary at all. Lowering the dose slowly does not reduce the impact at all. Your contention was correct, 25mcg or over its shut down, shut down is shut down. There is no reduction in impact at all. I have never tapered and never will. Only thing you have to remeber (and this is true for tapering or not) is the 2-3 weeks after you cease using it you have GOT to be mentally strong and in control if your diet or you can go overboard and undo what you have done.
    Okay that's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up for me brother.

Thread Information