Beckmann is offline New Member

First time cycle way too long and need help getting off.

I'm 33 6'2 275lbs

I have never used steroids prior then I started at a mens clinic shooting test Cypionate 200ml a week followed by 1mg of arimidex the day after the shot.

After 6 months someone at the gym suggested I was getting ripped and convinced me to try some anabolics. For about 3 months I shot test 400 and tren every 3 days for about 3 months (one CC of each). Then I switched to sustain 250 taking 1 CC every 3 days for about 2 months.

I went on vacation and decided that it was time to give my body a break so I decided to stop cold turkey. My plan was to wait 3 weeks and start on of those over the counter post cycle therapies herbal test booster and herbal liver care and herbal estrogen blockers.

So after about a month of no test I started waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat, couldn't sleep, foggy brain function, feeling disconnected,mind racing, heavy anxiety, panic attacks.

Everyone was giving me different advice. It got so bad that I decided to shoot back up. I took tren 250ml on the first day, then I took test 400 (200ml) the next day, the 2 days later I took an other 200mls of test 400. I have mellowed out some my doctor suggests weening me off slowly and gave me 200ml's of test cypionate all in the same week. An hour after the shot I had a massive panic attack. Then have just been really lethargic the last 3 days my my mind seems sharper.

Should I ween off slowly with the cypionate and just reduce the dosages or stop cold turkey. I was out of my mind before I shot back up and I can't continue going on like that.

I need help. I don't know what to do anymore.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Get nolva and clomid.

Your "cycle" has disaster written all over it. If you wish to use gear responsibly in the future, i suggest you read the stickies on this forum.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Shoot back up? you sound like you're mainlining narcotics into a vein or something. I have no idea what kind of Doctor you're seeing but my advice is to find another one

The doctor thinks weening me off on a lower dosage is what I should do, 200ml cypionate a week. Basically what I was taking at the mens clinic when this whole thing started. I really don't know what to do at this point and I'm just getting advice from all over from the doctors and people at the gym. None of the information seems to be consistent.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have confused your hormones for sure and it will take more than a couple of weeks for them to get back to normal.

You were on HRT so no you dont STOP or do a PCT. You should have and need to go back to your normal HRT dose, 2000mg (not mL) a week. You are on a roller coaster right now because first your ran your test up HIGH and then crashed down to zero. You should not have stopped, just went back to 200mg a week.

This is a good/bad lesson on why we say to not jump into a cycle, especially tren . Tren is strong. Its like getting your drivers permit (HRT) and then jumping into a Ferrari (Tren) to drive. Not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You have confused your hormones for sure and it will take more than a couple of weeks for them to get back to normal.

You were on HRT so no you dont STOP or do a PCT. You should have and need to go back to your normal HRT dose, 2000mg (not mL) a week. You are on a roller coaster right now because first your ran your test up HIGH and then crashed down to zero. You should not have stopped, just went back to 200mg a week.

This is a good/bad lesson on why we say to not jump into a cycle, especially tren. Tren is strong. Its like getting your drivers permit (HRT) and then jumping into a Ferrari (Tren) to drive. Not a good idea.

So I should just continue with the 200mg a week of Cypionate then from my doctor? What about estrogen blockers? My test levels are still showing pretty high at 1300. Is it possible that my test was so high prior that 1300 just feels low for me now? Or could it be 1300 because I shot some test400 a few days before the blood work?

Yes it can be because you shot the test 400. Also 200mg a week puts a lot of people near the top of the range. What was your level before when taking 200mg a week? I only use 150mg a week and still run around 600-700 test level. One thing with test levels, typically more is not better. Running high for extended periods end up having adverse effects on people.

Yes just go back to your 200mg a week.

As for an AI the best way to know is blood work, getting your Sensitive Estrogen checked. A lot of HRT guys now use and AI as part of their protocol especially if they also use HCG .

Yes it can be because you shot the test 400. Also 200mg a week puts a lot of people near the top of the range. What was your level before when taking 200mg a week? I only use 150mg a week and still run around 600-700 test level. One thing with test levels, typically more is not better. Running high for extended periods end up having adverse effects on people.

Yes just go back to your 200mg a week.

As for an AI the best way to know is blood work, getting your Sensitive Estrogen checked. A lot of HRT guys now use and AI as part of their protocol especially if they also use HCG.

My test levels were at around 300 then 900 after the first 3 months of doing 200mgs a week at the mens clinic.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmann View Post
    My test levels were at around 300 then 900 after the first 3 months of doing 200mgs a week at the mens clinic.
    Why were the levels 300 in the first place?

Theres an array of medical conditions that can lead to it. A proper doctor would first diagnose the cause of low t.

Somebody here ussually says: educate before medicate!

900 is not bad depending on how you feel but again, most find that more is not better especially long term. 300 of course is to low also. 4500 - 800 seem to be a good range for most.

Also again, I would just go back to your 200mg or a little less (175mg) and wait it out.

Is my body feeling so weird because of lack of testosterone or is my body craving the synthetic testosterone? I guess what Im asking is am i still gonna feel weird when my body is producing its own test again?

Is my body feeling so weird because of lack of testosterone or is my body craving the synthetic testosterone? I guess what Im asking is am i still gonna feel weird when my body is producing its own test again?
    Your body isnt going to be producing testosterone again anytime soon because you have been on HRT and if it does you more than likely will be lower than when you started the HRT so yes you will still feel weird.

I keep saying, get back on your HRT dosage and once everything levels out you should be back to normal. It will probably take a couple weeks or more.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    aww man im gonna stop cold turkey... a month later aww man i feel like hell ( crashed 0 test ) man im gonna get back on... pins the tren fuk the test. lolololol holy shit you used steroids for all this time And your completely dumbfounded with out a clue in the world.. wow... your doc suggest weening you off test my god is he a dumb ass from tim buc too??? with test when your on your on regardless of the dose.. have you ever heard of pct?? when you come off test pct is used to bring back your natty test..
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 04-21-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Your body isnt going to be producing testosterone again anytime soon because you have been on HRT and if it does you more than likely will be lower than when you started the HRT so yes you will still feel weird.

I keep saying, get back on your HRT dosage and once everything levels out you should be back to normal. It will probably take a couple weeks or more.

Should I get back on my HRT then do a post cycle therapy ? I want to come completely off everything.

Can I eventually stop the HRT?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    If you want to stop everything. Wait 2 weeks after last injection. Then run novadex for 40 20 20 20. And clomid 75 50 50 50. But since your been on for a while. I would extend the nova and clomid for a extra 2 weeks. 6 weeks after that finished. Get blood work again and see where your levels are at.

Ok first, why did you go on HRT in the 1st place? Did you have low test and what was the cause?

I'm starting to think it was not actually HRT but more of a cruise between poor planned cycles.

Do you know what your pre cycle levels were?

Yeah if you want to come off just stop and do a PCT 2 weeks later. You probalby will need to do a 6 week PCT though since you have been on for so long and no guarantee your levels will even get back to where they were before. This is the chance you take.

My test levels were 300 before I started at the mens clinic. No cause that was just my natural levels.

My precycle levels when i left the men clinic after 6 months were about 900.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    My test levels were 300 before I started at the mens clinic. No cause that was just my natural levels.

My precycle levels when i left the men clinic after 6 months were about 900.
    No cause??? Man you are clueless, you dont even know if its primary or secundary hypogonadism lol
    Hell, you can even have cancer causing the low t and you say its natural!

Thread Information