• 2 Post By corestorm
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By testluva
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: How to come off of dnp?

yutou is offline New Member

How to come off of dnp?

I've been planning on cutting done currently on a test cycle and wanted to finish my cycle with a cut and got on dnp . I thought I could handle it but after 4 days I feel like Im going to pass out and cant sleep so i decided to come off it. How should one's diet be coming off? anything I need to do besides not taking it? Any advice is appreciated

yutou is offline New Member
    also can I still continue to cut after stopping dnp ? or is their another preferred method? Do I continue taking t3?

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yutou View Post
    I've been planning on cutting done currently on a test cycle and wanted to finish my cycle with a cut and got on dnp. I thought I could handle it but after 4 days I feel like Im going to pass out and cant sleep so i decided to come off it. How should one's diet be coming off? anything I need to do besides not taking it? Any advice is appreciated
    Just stop taking the shit, and what the **** are you doing using DNP if you dont even know how the **** to come off of it, this is why douchebags like bostin lloyd should be shoot dead, KETO on the shit, low dose. don't ****ing take it if your to stupid to run a test cycle properly and diet, finish your cycle with HCG .

and why the **** are you taking T3 - DNP when you have 0 knowledge of how to use it, man... you're going to destroy your thyroid, and kill your self on DNP. you need to pyramid. Take test, diet PCT. to cut, Cardio DIET.

get those 2 things down, diet - a proper test cycle. Do you know why pros use DNP - CLEN - T3 ? Because they are to busy in the clubs drinking like ****ing idiots pre-contest. wind up ****ing up there diets, and are in a pinch so they jump on. OR they legit need to cut 1% low low low 5 - 6% BF if your a fat **** sitting at around 20% BF you have no REASON to take any fat burners, i could shit that out in a ****ing month eating cheese burgers, and walking to my car every day.

Stop being lazy, your going to **** your self up. sorry for being a dick, but i'm just trying to make you realize your going to **** your self up, and some other idiot is going to read this post thinking DNP - T3 are okay to take when they are to ****ing fat and lazy to put the work in.

So in a nut shell, TAPER off the t3, get the **** off the DNP right now. to loose body fat, LOWER your carbs i'll give you a rule to thumb 1g PROTINE = 4 cals Carbs - Fat = fuel / energy 1g/4 as well your body stores the carbs - fat you don't use as BFAT, you want to consume 1 - 2g of protine per LB so if your 200 lbs you should be taking 200 - 400g's of protein, so that being said. figure out your macros buy a scale, eat GOOD food, drink tons of water. and i promise you the fat will ****ing MELT off of your body with good HIIT cardio. literally melt. it's not rocket science.

Make sure you get an HCG you run a TON of risks not taking an AI while on a cycle. when your first starting out, you literally don't need steroids trust me. On a good diet when your a virgin in the gym you will put on 2 - 4x the muscle mass that a seasoned vet would on a MASSIVE ****ing stack. the most anabolic thing on the planet is food and water.

Get this down, then come back here when your going for Mr Olympia and you cant seem to loose that last % of body fat and ask your DNP questions.
    Last edited by corestorm; 04-19-2015 at 09:09 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Did you use hcg on cycle? AI? I need to know this to help... And yeah why the dnp it's fvkin poison!!! And pls Stop taking that shit...
    corestorm likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Agree'd with just stop taking it. DNP falls under a small list of things I would never use. Keep your diet 500 calories under maintenance yes you can keep cutting. Cardio, cardio, and more cardio. Fasted preferred.
    corestorm and NACH3 like this.

Tell you what, if you throw your DNP in the trash can, and give me your stats & goals, i will have my nutritionist, who works with Olympic athletes, put you a diet together for the morning.
    NACH3 and Simon1972 like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    Tell you what, if you throw your DNP in the trash can, and give me your stats & goals, i will have my nutritionist, who works with Olympic athletes, put you a diet together for the morning.
    Now that should be a big incentive.
    Why people continue to take this poison I just dont know.
    corestorm likes this.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    You want to start cutting? First clean up your diet and stop eating fatty foods and drinking. No process foods, desserts, diet drinks, gravy on your food, butter and fatty food shit. Do morning cardio 45 min everyday before eating breakfast.
    NACH3 likes this.

aesthetix123 is offline New Member
    I only just found out what DNP was last month, after researching it and how common it is becoming its honestly f***ing scary. this stuff has killed and easily can KILL YOU if your a idiot how you go about using it.

why people are even using this to lose fat if their not seriously trying to get below 4% for a show I cant even understand. let alone shouldn't be using this poison at all.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yutou View Post
    also can I still continue to cut after stopping dnp? or is their another preferred method? Do I continue taking t3?
    you, are an idiot
    corestorm likes this.

no need to flame the guy. We're here to help, not chastise

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    no need to flame the guy. We're here to help, not chastise
    Exactly give the guy a break he is here asking for our help not to get spoken to like that .
    Op it is some bad sh*t that stuff too good to be true i do know ppl use it with good results but no thanks. I woukd keep diet the same and 500 under your tdee's.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-20-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Not flaming, just trying to get him to realize that he's going to ****ing hurt him self he has 0 knowledge of what he's taking, and that's insanity. I'm pretty sure the op is dead anyways he hasn't responded to anything, so lets end this discussion with R.I.P

and give this as a fair warning to anyone else thinking of taking a substance like t3 - dnp DO YOUR ****ING HOMEWORK KIDS.

It was more directed at the "you're an idiot" comment. Its fine to say someones being and idiot, just offer them reasons why and how not to be an idiot. just my 2 cents
    corestorm likes this.

It was more directed at the "you're an idiot" comment. Its fine to say someones being and idiot, just offer them reasons why and how not to be an idiot. just my 2 cents
    Fair enough lol.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think I came in too late into this thread to add anything extra of value, calling him an idiot was the only feedback I felt reasonable considering his persistence with dnp . let's not forget, these posts/threads get read months if not years by other future members and casual browsers. If he isn't already dead, I stand by my post.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/27...-pills/?cmp=fb

Nobody takes chemicals without proper research. And if he truly researched dnp, he wouldn't have taken it.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 04-20-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Thread Information