Thread: Deca bump up

Chill1990 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Deca bump up

Hey guys , do you think it is ok if you bump up your deca on week 3 or 4 to 400 mg ,and the first 2-3 weeks deca dosage was at 200mg ? And do you have to use Caber every week or just have it on hand. Also i am on 3 injections a week at the moment 250 mg test every monday and friday and one deca on wednesday , if i bump up the deca it will be 4 injections ,a little much for only glut , do i have to do some injections in the leg ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Don't know where to start here chill. Eemmm right just a few things first you can keep caber on hand yes mid cycle bloods will.tell you if you need to use it. Deca yes you can.bump it up.

Deca and test can be mixed in the same barrel so one injection for both. You need more injection sites you can't just go on using gluts all the time.

Post up your full cycle AI Hcg pct so we can help you out here plus some stats
    Cycle ex
    How long you have been training

Blog Entries
    I think its a good idea to do blood work mid cycle and see progesteron level , and then take the caber if needed , i didont know i cold mix deca and test togheder in the seringi , is that safe ? i think i will do the test in glut and the deca in quad , i dont realy know enything about quad injections ,
    My cycle at the moment is 12 weeks deca at 200mg/w . test e 14w , dbol 6w , 20/20/30/30/30/30 . Hcg i will start in week 8 to week 14 at 500/w , at the moment i am at test dbol and deca 200mg a week in week 2 , i will bump up the deca next week at 400 mg. This is my second cycle , my first was test e 500 mg , and dbol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes its fine to mix them but personally I dont like to inject more then 3cc in on location so that would be the only reason not to mix them in the same syringe for me.

Blog Entries
    Agree , i will do quad injections , got to fiind some refrance

Blog Entries
    And i had another question, i know this myth be a little weird, having sex almost daily can reduce my results for good gains , when i am on cycle i kill my girlfriend,sex wise ) , can you have sex when on cycle without dropping test a lot ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill1990
    And i had another question, i know this myth be a little weird, having sex almost daily can reduce my results for good gains , when i am on cycle i kill my girlfriend,sex wise ) , can you have sex when on cycle without dropping test a lot ?
    no you can do that as much as you want. It doesn't count as extra cardio though

Blog Entries
    Thx , good 2 know

Thread Information