Thread: Tren test cycle

art007 is offline New Member

Tren test cycle

Hi guys I just joined as I'm looking for some advice on a tren test cycle.
    I'm looking at 250 test eod and 100 tren eod plus 500iu of hcg twice a week then 2 weeks before the last jab I was thinking to double the hcg to 2000iu a week for two weeks then stop this and start with cloud for a further four weeks,advice please
    Have more tren n test available if needed
    30yr old
    185cm
    195lb
    26 bf
    This my fourth cycle but first with tren and Hcg
    Thanks for any advice upfront!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    A few things there. No need to blast the hcg like that 500iu's from start to finnish is enough. What about a AI and have you got a DA on hand if you need it ?. Nolva and clomid for pct and do you need all that test ? I don't think you would.
    Have a read at this link i know it's not your first cycle but it will give you the information that you need. Once your done this post up your full cycle and we can go over it with you there is not point me/others doing this for you. You need to know that your doing here.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    26% body fat??? If that is right you are WAY to high to cycle.

Thanks Clarky very informative
    Will return soon with my cycle plan

Lovbyts please explain why 26 is too high to cycle
    Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by art007 View Post
    Lovbyts please explain why 26 is too high to cycle
    Tnx
    Side Effects of cycling at higher body fat are plentiful. Here are some risks you will incur when cycling at high body fat:

- Increased Testosterone to Estrogen conversion (Good luck managing Estrogen)
    - Increased level of water retention. (You think you're bloated now?)
    - Increased blood pressure.
    - Risk of thromboembolic episodes (blood clots)
    - Pulmonary embolisms (blocked lung artery)
    - Higher risk of prostate cancer
    - Steroid -induced fatty liver disease
    - 200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!)

Some of these risks may seem extreme to you, but the fact of the matter is, the higher your body fat is, the closer you're getting to these risks. The estrogen related symptoms are very very likely and common, such as gynecomastia . The more fat you carry, the more aromatase enzymes you have. It's simple science. Blood pressure is inevitable and especially dangerous at higher body fat. Don't be the guy that says "Oh that will never happen to me". Be responsible.

The results in the mirror is what you're ultimately looking for, right? Well, cycling at high body fat will do nothing for you in the mirror. If you hear that Winstrol , Anavar or Trenbolone are steroids that make you "Ripped", you're in for a big surprise. So long as you have layers upon layers of fat, you'll never ever see your results. You'll end up disappointed and frustrated at the amount of money you've spent. You're probably thinking to yourself... "Well I can add the muscle and then shed the fat to expose the muscle I built". Good luck with that! That's not how it works. Retaining muscle is MUCH harder than gaining it. Unless you're an experience CHAMP, forget about it. You'll lose your muscle before you lose the fat.

In closing for this segment, I'll say that an ideal body fat would be under 16%. I do not recommend that anyone "Bulk" at 16%. You should be closer to 13% for a decent and manageable bulking cycle. Compounds such as Winstrol and Anavar really don't even do much at 15%, for those compounds you'll need to lower your BF down to 13 or 12%. And please forget about Clenbuterol and other fat loss aids, they're still not safe for high BF.

Click here if you want to check my Fat Loss protocol. It's safe to use even at high body fat. It's very safe and members have a lot of good things to say about it in that thread.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    26% body fat??? If that is right you are WAY to high to cycle.
    Oops mist that LB good man. Op it is a lot safer to lower bf to about the 15% mark before you run your cycle.

Cheers all?

Quote Originally Posted by art007 View Post
    Cheers all?
    So, what are your thoughts? Planning on jumping on anyways or going to visit the diet/nutrition section and diet down? No reason to go away just because you didnt get the answer you were looking for, you got the one you need and we can still help,.

Straight to the nutrition guy in the gym and work on the body fat. Im actually thinking that 26 isnt right,hoping to get some answers this evening

Ive been working out n training hard since my last cycle (6weeks ago)and actually thought id lost a lot of bf,the guy in the gym used calipers to check my bf (which i had never checked b4)and said it was 26.since your reply ive been trying different methods which says its about 13-18 but how accurate this is im not sure,

Calipers are accurate if he knows how to use them.

Also, you do realize that you need the proper time off between cycles? Time on + PCT
    If you did a 12 week cycle then wait 2 weeks before PCT and do a 4 week cycle your next cycle should not start until 18 weeks after your PCT.

It's also always advisable to get blood work done before starting another cycle.

Last cycle finished 6 weeks ago mate,it lasted 9 weeks (as thats all i had) dianabol n test ran together for 6 weeks then last 3 weeks just test.started pct 2 weeks after last jab and just finished a month pct. I was hoping to start my next cycle in a cple of weeks time but that depends on the bf results now.your saying that 2 months off period between cycles is way to little?

Yeah bare minimum should be about 15 weeks and again it's blood work dependent.

Your really should read through the link the Clarky posted for you a few times because it explains most everything.

Will do mate and thanks for your help,both of you!

Thread Information