Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Brew my next cycle or just buy from my reliable source?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Brew my next cycle or just buy from my reliable source?

I've been using Balkan now for quite some time. I'm even using it for my TRT and saving my RX stuff. I planned my summer cut cycle over the winter and bought all the raws I need to make my next cycle and then some. I've already brewed one batch of product but never injected it. I'm nervous to inject what I brew and I haven't brewed anything for my upcoming cycle. I'm not sure if I should just buy more Balkan gear or if I should brew what I already have? Since I've had good results using Balkan I'm not sure I would want to switch.

What would you do?

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    I'd personally stick with Balkan... It depends though, find a test rat ?

I use Balkan myself and have never had a problem.

I wouldn't try brewing my own because I would be afraid of the quality of my raws. I would think that Balkan has a better connection for raw powders than I could find.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I've been using Balkan now for quite some time. I'm even using it for my TRT and saving my RX stuff. I planned my summer cut cycle over the winter and bought all the raws I need to make my next cycle and then some. I've already brewed one batch of product but never injected it. I'm nervous to inject what I brew and I haven't brewed anything for my upcoming cycle. I'm not sure if I should just buy more Balkan gear or if I should brew what I already have? Since I've had good results using Balkan I'm not sure I would want to switch.

What would you do?
    Brew PP. Ok you have never had any probs with balkan but if you can do it yourself do it you know it's going to be clean.
    NACH3 likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well Id try what you brewed and see it is. Dont put yourself in a position where all you have left is your homebrew stuff and then you try it only tom find you have some issue with it (potency, PIP, etc). Try it while and when you have other options available should you have some issue with it and Id try it when blood work can be done (even if you order it online) so you know what kind of quality the test is at least.
    NACH3 likes this.

I always have gear on tap so no real issues there. Maybe I will brew what I have AND order up the Balkan. I can start with the homebrew and if things aren't going as I feel they should be I can always switch it up. I'm not sure why I'm nervous about pinning what I manufacture.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I always have gear on tap so no real issues there. Maybe I will brew what I have AND order up the Balkan. I can start with the homebrew and if things aren't going as I feel they should be I can always switch it up. I'm not sure why I'm nervous about pinning what I manufacture.
    That's the same thing I would've done!! You have the both of best worlds(and I'm sure everything will work out making you a nice batch

I'm reading into brewing myself but have a ways to go...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33
    I just brewed my first batch and will definitely pin it in a week. Enough with the labs and all the drama that accompanies it. I would much rather be in control over what goes into me.
    NACH3 and PistolPete33 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I just brewed my first batch and will definitely pin it in a week. Enough with the labs and all the drama that accompanies it. I would much rather be in control over what goes into me.
    Let me know how it all goes. I'm thinking of just pinning a small amount that I already brewed and just monitoring that location for PIP, Etc. while just continuing my regular TRT protocol. That would yield more confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Make a log if you have time. I would LOVE to follow as would a ton of others on here I'm sure.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Well if you haven't had good results with balked then it's a no brainier. Do waste your money on it again.
    But I'm ver curious. If you know how to home brew, and I'm assuming you have your own raws since you said you already brewed a batch, they why would spend money on someone else's sh** When you got your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    Well if you haven't had good results with balked then it's a no brainier. Do waste your money on it again.
    But I'm ver curious. If you know how to home brew, and I'm assuming you have your own raws since you said you already brewed a batch, they why would spend money on someone else's sh** When you got your own?
    I've had great results with Balkan so it's the "if it ain't broke then don't fix it" mentality kicks in. I have my own raws and everything I need for my next cycle just rethinking which route I want to go.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I'd save the Balkan for just incase too and try what you brewed up. Who knows, you might have some good stuff. Maybe even lab max it to see if the compound is even present. It might make feel more confident about it. I'm about to brew my first batch too and I'm a little nervous to try it too

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This should really be in the brewing section. IMO

Thread Information