Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Impreza
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Anyone did gyno surgery in thai or malayasia?

  1. #1
    Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    128

    Anyone did gyno surgery in thai or malayasia?

    Thinking to do gyno surgery so as the title say anyone did it? I need details
    Thanks

  2. #2
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Is it bad how long have you had it for ?? There is a few guys here that have had it done but i don't know if it was over there. I'm sure they will chip in.

  3. #3
    Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Is it bad how long have you had it for ?? There is a few guys here that have had it done but i don't know if it was over there. I'm sure they will chip in.
    Not that bad like the guys in youtube but its gyno so without gyno I will be better. Have it since puberty

  4. #4
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    Not that bad like the guys in youtube but its gyno so without gyno I will be better. Have it since puberty
    Ok. Well why not go and see your doc about it ??

  5. #5
    Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ok. Well why not go and see your doc about it ??
    Doc will say the same thing surgry but here it cost 6-8k so why not take a vacation and do the surgery
    lovbyts likes this.

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    Doc will say the same thing surgry but here it cost 6-8k so why not take a vacation and do the surgery
    Where are your about

  7. #7
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    Doc will say the same thing surgry but here it cost 6-8k so why not take a vacation and do the surgery
    just be careful because I have seen some BAD gyno surgery results...... bad... not something I would cheap out on. i do agreee its over priced here, but just be careful and try to find reviews first on them and do research.

    good luck man!

  8. #8
    djgreen's Avatar
    djgreen is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,220
    you mite save a couple thousand but you are risking your life, look up gyno sugerys gone wrong.

  9. #9
    Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    you mite save a couple thousand but you are risking your life, look up gyno sugerys gone wrong.
    Oops I thought its easy surgery just pull the tissue cut it then lipo suction! But I saw horrible pics sounds like it need experienced doc

  10. #10
    dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    Thinking to do gyno surgery so as the title say anyone did it? I need details
    Thanks
    I wouldn't do it nowhere but in US. People actually come to US to do surgeries because US has bigger success rate. But anywhere there's always a chance going wrong at least in US you're most likely to be compensated if something does go wrong.

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Ive got to disagree with the others on this one. if I was going to have it done I would have it done either in Thailand or Philippines. I have not looked into Malaysia.

    I would find some forum specifically about plastic surgery in those places and see what people who have had it done say and who to go to. They are out there, you just have to do some google to find them.

    Most or at least a lot of the doctors/surgeons are trained in the US and I agree, it's a LOT cheaper and easy to make it a vacation. Places like Thailand take MUCH better care of you also, it's not just an in and out procedure. You can get a hospital stay for 2 or 3 days in a resort type environment for about 1/2 the price it cost for day surgery here.

    I went to Thailand for 4 weeks to recover from back surgery. Yes I had the back surgery in the US but it's because insurance covered it and I had no choice due to extreme pain and needing it done immediately but I could not think of a better place to recover.
    Simon1972 likes this.

  12. #12
    Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive got to disagree with the others on this one. if I was going to have it done I would have it done either in Thailand or Philippines. I have not looked into Malaysia.

    I would find some forum specifically about plastic surgery in those places and see what people who have had it done say and who to go to. They are out there, you just have to do some google to find them.

    Most or at least a lot of the doctors/surgeons are trained in the US and I agree, it's a LOT cheaper and easy to make it a vacation. Places like Thailand take MUCH better care of you also, it's not just an in and out procedure. You can get a hospital stay for 2 or 3 days in a resort type environment for about 1/2 the price it cost for day surgery here.

    I went to Thailand for 4 weeks to recover from back surgery. Yes I had the back surgery in the US but it's because insurance covered it and I had no choice due to extreme pain and needing it done immediately but I could not think of a better place to recover.
    Will google it. I forgot to mention I had inflammation in my stomach then the doc put me on rapeprazol for 3 months the doc didnt tell me it could make my gyno worse then 3 month later my gyno look worst then I used t bomb test booster I didnt know it contain anti dht at this point my gyno become much worser

  13. #13
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    thailand- those drs in the international hospitals perform miracles on the local ladyboys.

    US doesnt have exclusivity on the best plastic surgeons in the world- take michael jacksons face as an example.
    lovbyts likes this.

  14. #14
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    thailand- those drs in the international hospitals perform miracles on the local ladyboys.

    US doesnt have exclusivity on the best plastic surgeons in the world- take michael jacksons face as an example.
    hahaha good example, both the lady boys and Michael Jackson.

    Before my 1st trip to Thailand with a buddy I made him take the online lady boy test. He was sure he would get 100%. Nope, not even 50% hahahaha I had to kick another buddy under the table and pull him away form a lady boy in a night club and tell him. He didnt believe me at fist and then said he was done drinking for the night. lol
    Simon1972 likes this.

  15. #15
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    hahaha good example, both the lady boys and Michael Jackson.

    Before my 1st trip to Thailand with a buddy I made him take the online lady boy test. He was sure he would get 100%. Nope, not even 50% hahahaha I had to kick another buddy under the table and pull him away form a lady boy in a night club and tell him. He didnt believe me at fist and then said he was done drinking for the night. lol
    Those ladyboys are as close to perfection as you can get....sadly

  16. #16
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Those ladyboys are as close to perfection as you can get....sadly
    Well yes and no. I will admit I was ALMOST fooled once but it was very dark and after only a few minutes talking to one in a club I started to question and look closer and finally asked, are you a ladyboy. Big smile and he/she said yes. I just LOL and said OK thanks but not what I'm looking for. Then I asked if he had a sister and he said yeah she worked at the club next door and pointed her out. hahahaha

  17. #17
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well yes and no. I will admit I was ALMOST fooled once but it was very dark and after only a few minutes talking to one in a club I started to question and look closer and finally asked, are you a ladyboy. Big smile and he/she said yes. I just LOL and said OK thanks but not what I'm looking for. Then I asked if he had a sister and he said yeah she worked at the club next door and pointed her out. hahahaha
    Considering they are men, they do an amazing job,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •