Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First Cycle Advice! Test-E & Tren-E

Drigo is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Advice! Test-E & Tren-E

Afternoon!

Today is supposed to be my first day of cycle but I am iffy about doing Test and Tren for my first cycle. I have never ran anything before aside from one Prohormone Cycle.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and advice on this cycle I plan on running.

if anyone could give me advice and answer me that would be awesome....

Would tren or test come out positive on a drug test?

Stats-
    6'0
    160lbs
    roughly 17-20% body fat.

Also I am wondering if I should be on a calorie deficit or a surplus if I am trying to drop body fat %
    Last edited by Drigo; 04-20-2015 at 02:01 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Drigo View Post
    Afternoon!

Today is supposed to be my first day of cycle but I am iffy about doing Test and Tren for my first cycle. I have never ran anything before aside from one Prohormone Cycle.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and advice on this cycle I plan on running.

if anyone could give me advice and answer me that would be awesome....

Would tren or test come out positive on a drug test?

Stats-
    6'0
    160lbs
    roughly 17-20% body fat.

Also I am wondering if I should be on a calorie deficit or a surplus if I am trying to drop body fat %
    Absolutely NO tren for a first cycle tren should be the last compound to use.
    Drug test no unless it was a test for AAS.
    Deficit if you are trying to drop bf 500 under your tdee's is a good place to start.

Have a read at the link it has all the information you need

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Honestly you shouldn't run anything. No offence but you have no base to work from.

How old are you? How long have you been training?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Honestly you shouldn't run anything. No offence but you have no base to work from.

How old are you? How long have you been training?
    I went from 295lbs to what I am right now. I have been training for 2 years.

Big Congrats on that big weight loss. But, you still have a really low amount of muscle.

Perhaps you should concentrate on building some muscle and tailoring your diet to that effect and leaving AAS for another year or so.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Big Congrats on that big weight loss. But, you still have a really low amount of muscle.

Perhaps you should concentrate on building some muscle and tailoring your diet to that effect and leaving AAS for another year or so.
    good advice. if I do decide to run them at the current time what would be the "bad part" of running them at my current state. I was supposed to start today but debating now.

You shouldn't run more than one compound as a fist cycle as when you get side effects you wouldn't know which was causing what, making treatment absolute guess work.

Your stats suggest (I may be wrong) that you haven't done any muscle building work so chances of injury from sudden increased strength is high.

There's every chance, as you don't eat to gain, that you would lose any muscle after you finish your cycle and PCT as you wouldn't know how to maintain that new tissue. (I know you are saying you want to cycle to lose fat but you would look emaciated if that's all you want, you'd be down to nearly 150lbs at 6ft.

There may well be other risks if you are under 25.
    RA likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You shouldn't run more than one compound as a fist cycle as when you get side effects you wouldn't know which was causing what, making treatment absolute guess work.

Your stats suggest (I may be wrong) that you haven't done any muscle building work so chances of injury from sudden increased strength is high.

There's every chance, as you don't eat to gain, that you would lose any muscle after you finish your cycle and PCT as you wouldn't know how to maintain that new tissue. (I know you are saying you want to cycle to lose fat but you would look emaciated if that's all you want, you'd be down to nearly 150lbs at 6ft.

There may well be other risks if you are under 25.

I was talking to a source from my local gym about it and he suggested that even if I do run test and tren the side effects if any are so different from each other that it wouldn't be as difficult to pinpoint which of the 2 compounds is causing it.

I am 24 years old

pitweiler is offline Member
    I know it's hard but If I were you I'd wait two years before you think about a cycle. Do you understand the risks that your taking with using AAS under the age of 25? Your chancing a life time of problems. Especially using tren which is the harshest one

KinMan is offline New Member
    First run should be test only. You want to add one at a time to see how you respond. Plus, as a first cycle you're going to get gains, so why waste money on another compound? This is a marathon, not a sprint.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Your source from your gym is probably just wanting to make money. I'd want to know exactly what each compound does to my body before adding another compound. Did your source recommend anything for prolactin or to take HCG as well? I know how it is being set on doing something. If I were you I'd just take test at 500mg a week. Get some HCG and take 500 IUs a week. Get yourself some liquidex for our site sponsor and take .25 EOD. What were you planning doing for a PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler
    Your source from your gym is probably just wanting to make money. I'd want to know exactly what each compound does to my body before adding another compound. Did your source recommend anything for prolactin or to take HCG as well? I know how it is being set on doing something. If I were you I'd just take test at 500mg a week. Get some HCG and take 500 IUs a week. Get yourself some liquidex for our site sponsor and take .25 EOD. What were you planning doing for a PCT?
    Arimidex for on cycle and nolva and HCG for pct. source from the gym is a buddy didn't get the juice from him

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    What these guys said, LEAVE the tren out of your first cycle, the first one is good to see how your body reacts.

Before I go any further, I am no expert.

Take it slow, I was 6'1 170 when I started, I went up 8 lbs in 12 weeks, of what I believe to be all muscle, I see 0 signs of water retention or anything only adverse effects were bad bad acne.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Your source from your gym is (probably) just wanting to make money. I'd want to know exactly what each compound does to my body before adding another compound. Did your source recommend anything for prolactin or to take HCG as well? I know how it is being set on doing something. If I were you I'd just take test at 500mg a week. Get some HCG and take 500 IUs a week. Get yourself some liquidex for our site sponsor and take .25 EOD. What were you planning doing for a PCT?
    ^^^^ No probably about it. A source for aas is really no different than any other type of source and their main concern is profit. No one with any knoledge and concern for your best interest would suggest you using Tren or anything other than a standard Test cycle if you were ready.

Would you hand your 15 yr old who just got his drivers permit the keys to a Ferrari and say have fun?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information