Enigma5772 is offline New Member

Need some advice.

Finished my pct week of March 9 and just recently started to have some problems with my libido and erections holding up. My stack was as the following:
    Test cyp 250 x 2 wk
    Deca 125 x 2 wk
    Hcg 250 x 2 wk
    Arimidex .25mg eod

I ran test for 12 wk and deca for 10 wk and AI for 14 weeks. I started my pct 14 days after last pin.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

This is my 3 cycle in 3 years, always waiting at least 20-30 weeks at a min between cycles. (Most of the time longer).

I never got bw,, ( I know, not smart)
    Went to the doc for physical and apparently my psa level have spiked a bit. 2.2 now compaired to .78 18 months ago. 2.2 is still in the norm range but was wondering if the cycle might have something to do with the spike. I know test can make your prostate become inlarged so I was wondering if there was a connection. The doc also but my on Cypriot because of a possible UTI. Is it possible I still haven't fully recovered from my cycle and it just going to take some more time to get back on track?? I also had the doc test my testosterone levels at my recent physical and they came back at 649. I'm 43 years old. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did you have prolactin checked ? If not you should get this done. This can happen though your body has to get back to normal.

Thread Information