Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: GF wants to use Anavar, clen and a peptide for first time and I am a bit worried.

Gorge is offline Junior Member

Question GF wants to use Anavar, clen and a peptide for first time and I am a bit worried.

Hello guys!

so my GF in her early 30's has been reading some of the forums that I have been at for a while and has mentioned she wanted to try something to help her lose a few stubborn pounds and add some lean muscle.
    I Don't know much on aas or peptides in women. She said she wants something you don't have to keep injecting over and over, but boosts HGH. Any suggestions?
    Has anywomen on here had good results with arr's Clen and GH pep for fatloss and gains?
    is 60mcg ed a good dose? I want to keep dosages minimal.
    also I see 5-10mg anavar recommended to women, is this a good dose? does she need some sort of PCT?

I am thinking 4 weeks of clen and anavar?

ANY input is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks a ton!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No, she should not simply take 60mcg's of clen . It builds up in the system quickly and she should start low; like maybe 40mcg's. If she has shaky hands, then keep it at that dose until she stops shaking, then up it a little until she shakes again. Then after two weeks, she should take a two week break to lose her tolerance to it and start over again. I do not like to lay out a clen plan as everyone is different and it should be taken according to one's specific reactions to it. Also, she should not go over 100mgs's or so. I go up to 120 and stop for two weeks and some go higher. Mice were found to have heart problems at extremely high doses, much more than 120mcg's for body size; but it is something that should be taken into consideration and why you should not go crazy with the stuff. Also, if someone is not losing weight on their own, clen is not a miracle drug. I have found it does nothing unless I am doing something on my own and then it helps a little. Good luck!

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorge View Post
    Hello guys!

so my GF in her early 30's has been reading some of the forums that I have been at for a while and has mentioned she wanted to try something to help her lose a few stubborn pounds and add some lean muscle.
    I Don't know much on aas or peptides in women. She said she wants something you don't have to keep injecting over and over, but boosts HGH. Any suggestions?
    Has anywomen on here had good results with arr's Clen and GH pep for fatloss and gains?
    is 60mcg ed a good dose? I want to keep dosages minimal.
    also I see 5-10mg anavar recommended to women, is this a good dose? does she need some sort of PCT?

I am thinking 4 weeks of clen and anavar?

ANY input is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks a ton!
    You won't see much results from a 4 week cycle of anavar. I notice that when I am on cycle it takes at least 4 weeks to see any kind of changes. I would run it for at least 8 weeks. I can't speak on the peptides because I have never ran them.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i recommend pt141 1 mg every friday about lunch time.... for peptides that is..

1-2wk 5mg
    3-6/8 weeks 10mg
    clen is 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off..

best advice i can give you is before she starts, 4-8 weeks of 5x per week doing cardio, and 4x week doing resistance training.. after 4 weeks, she should be ready for the supplements..

no pct needed her testosterone levels will not be suppressed. that's what pct is for
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bina is offline Female Member
    I can only give info from my own experience but I have been on Anavar only 10mg for 2 weeks and so far I have lost a small amount of body fat but I think that is due to my strict diet and exercise routine. My strength hasn't changed much yet. I plan to run 10weeks.

I've read other logs that also don't seem to have much change until after the first couple weeks so I agree that 4 weeks might be too short. I however, have never run a full cycle yet.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest for most women to try the non hormonal route before jumping into anything.
    Most women I work with respond very well to CLENBUTEROL .
    If she wants to bulk up and tone up a little have her use some CREATINE daily 5g with
    her weight training.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Priceless. That's for OP! LoL
    956Vette likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I ran Clen up to 120mcg and thought I was going to have a heart blow out. Blood pressure soooo high and hands shaking I couldn't write. Terrible. I hate Clen bc of the sides. I take keto and run Clen continuously.

T3/Clen could be another option. But regulating thyroid isn't to be taken lightly.

I vote for var or primo. She can run 8-14 week cycles. 4 weeks is meh. Don't bother.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

1-2wk 5mg
    3-6/8 weeks 10mg
    clen is 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off..

best advice i can give you is before she starts, 4-8 weeks of 5x per week doing cardio, and 4x week doing resistance training.. after 4 weeks, she should be ready for the supplements..

no pct needed her testosterone levels will not be suppressed. that's what pct is for
    I suspect then some good cardio later in the evening?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Priceless. That's for OP! LoL
    HAHAHA! I was dying when I read that!! HAHAHAHA!

OP... 4 weeks is not enough time with var IMO. I would go 8 weeks with it and I would rec getting Keto and running the clen for 6-8 weeks with the clen and var. I would keep clen dose LOW. I agree with 40mcg, maybe even try 30mcg and judge by day over a week or two. but i would think you will stay at 40-80mcg ed, I sure would not rec starting at 80mcg off the bat.
    Take it slow with clen.

as for peptides! I love them, some hate them.
    I would rec GHRP2/mod GRF 1-29 combo + the iPT 141

Thread Information